you feel it

running through your bones

so you jerk it out

jerk it out

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

凱薩大帝 - Jerk It OutWind me up , put me down給我上發條 , 把我放下start me off and watch me go讓我開始 , 並且看我走I'll be running circles around you sooner than you know我將要快速的圍繞在你身邊 , 你知道嗎A little off center , and i'm out of tune集中一些我喜歡的曲子just kickin this can along the avenue , But i'm alright沿著道路踢罐子 , 但是我很好cause it's easy once you know how it's done你知道該如何做 , 那就很容易you can't stop now , it's already begun這個時候你以無法停止 , 因為它已經開始了you feel it , running through your bones你感覺到它 , 跑入你的骨子裡and you jerk it out你就盡情的搖擺jerk it out盡情的Highshut up , hush your mouth安靜 , 閉上你的嘴can't you hear you talk to loud?你不覺得你太吵了嗎?No I can't hear nothing 'cause I got my head up in the clouds不 我聽不到任何聲音 , 因為我深在雲端裡了I bite off anything that I can chew我咬著任何我可以吃的東西I'm chasing cars up and down the avenue我追逐著街上的車子But that's ok但是那是ok的cause it's easy once you know how it's done 你知道該如何做 , 那就很容易you can't stop now , it's already begun這個時候你以無法停止 , 因為它已經開始了you feel it , running through your bones你感覺到它 , 跑入你的骨子裡so you jerk it out你就盡情的搖擺jerk it out 盡情的High詳見以下連結:http://blog.sina.com.tw/archive.php?blog_id=6297&m...

Source(s): 上述網站
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.