Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

幫我翻MISSY ELLIOT的One Minute man

麻煩幫我翻譯這首歌

不要用翻譯軟體喔 感謝!!

(有重複的地方可以跳過)

(Missy Elliott:)

Ooh, I don't want, I don't need

I can't stand no minute man

I don't want no minute man

Ooh, here's your chance

Be a man, take my hand

Understand

I don't want no minute man

Oh, oh, uh, ooh

Oh, oh

Oh, oh, uh, ooh

Oh, oh

Boy I'ma make you love me

Make you want me

And I'ma give you

Some attention, tonight

Now follow my intuitions

What you're wishin

See I'ma keep you all night

For a long time

Just start countin the ways

CHORUS:

Break me off

Show me what you got

'Cause I don't want

No one minute man

Break me off

Show me what you got

'Cause I don't want

No one minute man

Break me off

Show me what you got

'Cause I don't want

No one minute man

Break me off

Show me what you got

'Cause I don't want, no

Tonight I'ma give it to you

Throw it to you

I want you to come prepared

Oh yeah (Oh yes)

Boy it's been a long time

A crazy long time

And I don't want no minute man

And that's real

Give it to me some more

Yeah, uh, uh

It's time to set yo' clock back

'Bout as long as you can

I stop daylight and Ludacris

The maintenance man

Get your oil changed

I check fluids and transmission

You one minute fools,

You wonder why y'all missin

On the back of milk cartons

And there's no reward

No regards, close but it's no cigar

A hard head make a soft as*

But a hard dick make the sex last

I jump in pools and

Make a big splash

Water overflowin

So get your head right

It's all in yo' mind punk

So keep your head tight

Enough with tips and

Advice and thangs

I'm big dog, havin women

Seein stripes and thangs

They go to sleep, start snorin

Countin sheep and shit

They so wet, that they body

Start to leak and shit

Just 'cause I'm an all-nighter

Shoot all fire

Ludacris, balance

And rotate all tires

4 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

(Missy Elliott:) Ooh, I don't want, I don't need 喔, 我不想要, 我不需要I can't stand no minute man 我不能忍受不持久的男人I don't want no minute man 我不要不持久的男人Ooh, here's your chance 喔, 現在就是你的機會Be a man, take my hand 當個男人, 握著我的手Understand 去了解I don't want no minute man 我不要不持久的男人Oh, oh, uh, ooh 喔,喔, 恩, 喔Oh, oh 喔, 喔Oh, oh, uh, ooh 喔,喔, 恩, 喔Oh, oh Boy I'ma make you love me 我要讓你愛我Make you want me 讓你想要擁有我And I'ma give you 今晚我會給你Some attention, tonight 對你獻慇情Now follow my intuitions 跟著我的直覺What you're wishin 你想要什麼See I'ma keep you all night 我會留你一整晚For a long time 很久很久Just start countin the ways 你只需要數數有幾重不同的姿勢CHORUS: Break me off 打破我Show me what you got讓我看看你的本事 'Cause I don't want 因為我不想要No one minute man 不持久的男人Break me off 打破我Show me what you got 讓我看看你的本事 'Cause I don't want 因為我不想要No one minute man 不持久的男人Break me off 打破我Show me what you got 讓我看看你的本事 'Cause I don't want 因為我不想要No one minute man 不持久的男人Break me off 打破我Show me what you got 讓我看看你的本事 'Cause I don't want, no 因為我不想要Tonight I'ma give it to you 今晚我要給你Throw it to you 全都給你I want you to come prepared 我希望你有備而來Oh yeah (Oh yes) 喔耶 (喔yes)Boy it's been a long time 男孩, 已經很久了A crazy long time 像瘋了一樣And I don't want no minute man 我不要不持久的男人And that's real 是真的Give it to me some more 在繼續Yeah, uh, uh 耶, 恩, 恩It's time to set yo' clock back 是再來一次的時後了'Bout as long as you can 能多久就多久I stop daylight and Ludacris 我會停止白天的到來還有Ludacris(歌手名)The maintenance man 保養的人Get your oil changed 該換換油了I check fluids and transmission 我會檢查液體跟傳輸的工具You one minute fools, 你們這些不持久的笨蛋You wonder why y'all missin 你們想知道你的錯過什麼On the back of milk cartons 在奶盒上And there's no reward 沒獎賞No regards, close but it's no cigar 沒尊嚴A hard head make a soft ass硬的頭會讓尻變軟的But a hard dick make the sex last 硬的工具讓性愛持久I jump in pools and 我會跳水Make a big splash 讓水漸的到處都是Water overflowin 水都滿出來了So get your head right 所以好好想一想It's all in yo' mind punk 都在你都頭腦裡So keep your head tight 所以好好想一想Enough with tips and 那些小費Advice and thongs 建議跟丁字褲I'm big dog, havin women 我有很多女人Seein stripes and thongs 線跟丁字褲They go to sleep, start snorin 他們睡著,開始打呼Countin sheep and shit 數羊..They so wet, that they body 他們濕到他們的身體Start to leak and shit 開始溢出Just 'cause I'm an all-nighter 因為我是個 '整晚的男人'Shoot all fire 射出我的炸藥Ludacris, balance Lucacris, 鎮定And rotate all tires 轉動那些輪胎

Source(s): 我...ps這首歌很r18喔
  • 6 years ago

一起玩情趣用品網路商城,提供成人情趣用品、情趣內衣等,全省宅配到府、超商付款包裝隱密,歡迎參觀選購。

一起玩情趣用品官網:http://www.17one.net/

一起玩情趣用品粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/17one

• 7 years ago

推薦你這家情趣用品

http://xor.tw/4npg6

各式各樣的名器自慰套都有,價錢公道 品質好

是完全合格合法的情趣用品網站,

所以你可以放心購買喔 非常的有保障

而且滿1000 免運費 多種運送方式,

定購後自行到全省OK.萊爾富.全家便利商店領貨,

包裝隱密,絕對讓你物超所值

• 1 decade ago

嘻哈教母MISSY ELLIOTT台北演唱會

9月9日亞洲唯一一場!

喜歡密西艾利特的你千萬別錯過!

活動詳情快上ROOM18網站

www.room18.com.tw

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.