Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文100字~~!急啊!

題目”Reading is a journey”

想了半天想不出來呀!!

100字

謝謝兩位~

可以用字簡單的嗎?…

那一種我寫不出來~~~嗚~~~

謝謝謝謝~~超感恩你們的!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Smelling the fragrance of the blossoms bloom in the author's words and seeing the beautiful landscape revealed in the phrases, you can travel around the world without even seting your feet to the doorstep. Reading seemingly constructs a bridge between your mind and the book-writers'. As a result, you can see from their eyes and smell from their nose. Without really having a long trip to far far place, you can know what Switzerland may look like and how the turlip in Holland smells. Instead of wasting lots of money to buy the tickets of flight, you can enjoy your trip by just having a book on your hands and a cup of tea.

中譯如下:

聞著作者的文字中開散花香,欣賞著字裡行間所展露的山水美景,你甚至可以不用踏出門,就能環遊世界。閱讀似乎在你和作者的生命中建立了一座橋樑。因此你可以從他們的眼睛看世界,從他們的鼻子嗅芬芳。不用長途跋涉到遙遠得國度,你就能知道瑞士長什麼樣子,又或荷蘭的鬱金香聞起來怎麼樣。用不著花大錢買機票,只要一書在手,配著一杯茶,你就能輕鬆享受你的旅程。

**************************

因為字數只有一百字,只能幫你寫這樣,這樣已經稍微超過一百字了,如果絕得還可以在加,或是要做怎樣的修改,可以在跟我說,包你滿意

***********************************************

我幫你用的字都不難,我想說你只要一百字可能不想要難的,所以這些不算難字,只是我把中文翻譯的美一點,只有一二句是比較成熟一點,如果你還絕得太難,我在幫你修簡單點,ok?告訴我哪些字你不會,或是哪幾句你絕得太難

也可以寫信給我,有任何問題的話,或是把你的需求說的更仔細

Source(s): 英文系生,自己

小威寫得很糟糕,連一個個文法正確的句子都寫不出來,還想寫一篇作文勒,而且完全離題,連題目都抄錯

Since that "Reading is a journey", why you let others take your ticket?

二樓寫的有點像是日記,或是我最想要去旅遊的地方,沒有thesis statement,conclusion也跟文題沒關...

Read is a journey

I like traveling. There are many interesting places in the world. But unfortunately, I am still a student, I don't have a lot of money to go everywhere I want to. So, I go to bookshop almost every holiday.

In the bookshop, I can read a lot of books about the World. I understand Australia is the home of several kinds of unusual animals, such as koala and kangaroo. Egyptian has immemorial and imposing Pyramid. Athens is an attractive city because of myths along with the Parthenon. However, there are so many fascinating places on earth, but Paris is the one I want to visit most all the time. I yearn to visit Paris since I was a child. Not only because it has a famous Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum but it is also my birthplace.

Soon or later I'll go Paris to find the secret of my antecedents.