Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位大大幫忙1下.....

請各位幫忙把下面的日記翻譯成英文......

1.今年的夏天很熱,我到郊外去散步。太陽曬的讓我頭昏腦脹。許多蜻蜓蝴蝶都出來飛舞。難得現在放暑假,可讓我出來外面放鬆心情,把今年所有的煩惱通通拋開來。

2.今天我去海邊玩水,海邊的人很多,攤販也多,在這種的天氣下最適合在海邊玩水了。微風輕輕的吹著,海水摸起來又冰又涼,讓人感覺很舒服。

3.一轉眼就過了暑假,又要開始進入重要的課程了。我到補習班去試聽英文。現在的英文變的好難喔!有一堆 的文法,真討厭!可是又想到英文是各國語言都流通的,所以就一定要拼命的把英文學會才可以。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.The summer of this year is very hot, I go to the outskirts to take a walk.The sun insolates of make me overwhelmed with work.Many dragonfly butterflies all come out to dance in the wind.Put the summer vacation now seldom, can let me come out the outside to be relax, be laid aside all all agonies of this year.

2.Today I go to the seaside to play the water, dune the person is a lot of, the peddler is also many, the most suitable matched to play the water in the seaside under this kind of weather.The gentle breeze blows lightly, the sea water touches again the ice is again cool, making the person feeling very comfortable.

3.Led the summer vacation in a moment, and then to start into the curriculum of importance.I go to the cram school to try to hear English.English of now changes very difficult oh!Have a heap grammars, really dislike!Thinks of again however English is all countries languageses to all circulate of, so must try very hard to of master English just can.

Source(s): 翻譯堂