Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫忙翻譯作文

If I nominated as an exchange student, I will pay more attention on what I majored at school, not only to learn newest concept of shipping and logistics management activities from them but also to communicate with them and bringing back new ideas, I think that is what I can do for my mother school, It is also a great honor as an exchange student to represent our school to visit there, I will carry forward KNU’s advantage welcoming them to visit us too, therefore we can raise experience of academic communications helping students to understand what is changing in nowadays, at least we can improve our English and enhance our view of global perspectives.

等等我寫錯了 是要請達人幫我修改英文作文謝謝

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

If I was nominated as an exchange student, I would pay more attention on what I major at school, not just learn from them about newest concept of shipping and logistics management activities, also communicate with them then bringing back new ideas. I think that is what I can do for my alma mater. It is also a great honor to represent my school to visit there as an exchange student. I would carry forward KNU's advantage and show them how welcome for them to visit us, and therefore we can share those experience of academic communications to students, helping them to understand what is changing in nowadays. Besides, we can improve our English and enhance our view of global perspectives.

2 decades ago

你是要當交換學生還是交換學者? 你提供我中文,可能更能讓你得到你要的英文。

If I will be nominated as an exchange student, I will pay more attention to the classes I take. I try to learn not only the newest concepts of shipping and logistics management activities from the classes, but also the practical methods of doing. I think that is the sufficient motive power for me to finish my degree and contribute my alma mater. It is also a great honor for me to represent our school by visiting them. Furthermore, I will carry KNU's greatest enthusiasm to invite them visiting us. Both sides can share the teaching experiences as well as the communication skills between the students and the school. Besides, we can improve our English and enhance our view of the world.

2005-08-25 21:33:50 補充:

Jilly_b寫的有些文法及句意可能要再調整一下喔!