Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文強人幫我翻譯!感激不盡! <急...給15點>

很感謝幫我翻譯的大大!!因為我真的很急...雖然我知道這樣是不對的~但是我翻遍了我家可以翻譯的所有東西...都找不到~所以才會來拜託各位大大!拜託你們了!非常謝謝各位~! < 以下是要翻譯的~謝謝你們 >

我的暑假生活

時間總是過得很快,而大家最期待的暑假也衝衝趕來了,漫長的暑假生活想必大家都有所規劃吧?我當然也不例外!

暑假對我來說是給學生放鬆的假期,所以我偶爾會玩一下,當然也有看書。暑假其中,有暑期輔導,而班上大多都有參加暑輔。暑輔前,忙著畫畫和複習,空閒時間會出門玩,或是在家看電視ˋ打電腦,有時候雙親也會帶我們出去玩!

暑輔過程中,有老師幫我們複習ㄧ年級的課程ˋ交新的課程;因為開學要舉行模擬考,所以要趕緊複習ˋ加深印象。暑輔後只剩下兩個禮拜,當然要趕緊自己複習;天天在看書,有時累了,就會休息ˋ出外走走,讓身心放鬆!希望大家模擬考可以順利!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

又是那些翻譯網!總是翻譯得一塌糊塗的

2005-08-21 00:26:42 補充:

My summer vacation (雖然summer vacation是指暑假, 但在英語來說已經是包括了暑假的生活)

Time pasts really fast, and the summer vacation that we are expecting is coming! I think everybody should have plans for their summer, and so do I.

Summer vacation, to me, is a holiday that let students relax from school works, therefore sometime I would go to have fun and , of course, reading. During the summer vacation, there is a summer subsidiary course. Many of us from the class is taking this course. Before the course started, I was busy with drawing/painting and reviewing. In idle time we travelled, watched TV at home, playing with computer, or sometimes went to a trip with my parents.

In the course (譯者按: 由於前文已提出了summer subsidiary course, 所以在後文可以只用course 來代替) , our teacher reviewed the schoolworkfrom our first year and hand in the new curriculum of the coming year. Since there going to be a mock right after school starts, we have to seize the time and study hard. There are only 2 weeks left of the course, so I have to work hard in reviewing. I have been reading every day. Sometimes when I get tired, I would take a break and a walk for relaxation.

I hope everyone can pass the mocks!

Source(s): 留美生

My summer vacation life time always crosses very quickly, but

everybody most anticipated the summer vacation also flushed catches up

with, the long summer vacation life thought everybody had the plan? I

am not certainly exceptional! Summer vacation to me said is vacation

which relaxes to the student, therefore I occasionally can play,

certainly also has reads. Among the summer vacation, has the summer to

counsel, but in the class mostly all has the participation hot weather

auxiliary. Hot weather auxiliary front, is busy is painting pictures

with the review, the idle time can leave the gate to play, perhaps in

the home looked the television ˋ hits the computer, some time parents

also can lead us to exit play!

In the hot weather auxiliary process, has teacher to help us to review

ㄧ the grade curriculum ˋ to hand over the new curriculum; Because

begins school must hold the simulation to test, therefore must hurry

to review ˋ deepens the impression. After the hot weather auxiliary

is only left over two weeks, certainly must hurry oneself to review;

Is reading daily, sometimes has been tired, can rest ˋ goes out, lets

the body and mind relax! Hoped everybody simulation tests may be

smooth!

My summer vacation:

Time flies as always, and the vacation that everyone looks foward to has also arrived. Just like everyone else, I definitely have some plans set for the long break.

To me, summer is a time for students to relax, so I find time to go out. Of course, I still read a little. During the break, there are always summer classes available, and most of my classmates enroll in those classes. Before classes began, I was busy painting and reviewing material. When I have some free time, I either go out with friends or stay at home and watch TV or use the computer. Sometimes my parents even take me out on a trip.

During the classes, teachers review first year material before teaching new stuff to prepare us for the mock exam at the beginning of semester. Now that summer term has ended with two weeks before semester begins, I study everyday and review on my own. Sometimes when I get tired, I'll take a break and go for a stroll to relax. I wish everyone luck on the upcoming mock exams!

My life in summer vacation

Time flies and also here comes all expect the most- Summer Vacation.Supposed that everyone has their own plan for it,including me for sure!

For me, summer vacation is a holiday to make sudents relax.So, sometimes I play around and surely read books too.When the time of vacation,it comes tutorship.Most of my clasemates has been joined.Before this, I busy with the painting and reviewing;go playing ouside in my spare time;Or just stay at home to watch TV and playing PC and my parents took us out for fun at times.

During the summer tutorship,some teachers review the junior's lessons for us and teach us the new courses as well.For the reason that the school will held a sham exam in the beginning of a new semester,we have to review in a hurry to make our impression deeper.Two weeks left after the tutorship,of couse i have to study repidly andI read eveyday. To make my brain and body at ease, I took a rest and walked outside when i feed tired!Wish everybody get good grades in the exam!

Source(s): Myself

我的暑假生活

My summer vacation life

The time always crosses very quickly, but everybody most anticipated the summer vacation also flushed catches up with, the long summer vacation life thought everybody had the plan? I am not certainly exceptional!

暑假對我來說是給學生放鬆的假期,所以我偶爾會玩一下,當然也有看書。

Summer vacation to me said is vacation which relaxes to the student, therefore I occasionally can play, certainly also has reads.

暑假其中,有暑期輔導,而班上大多都有參加暑輔。

Among the summer vacation, has the summer to counsel, but in the class mostly all has the participation hot weather auxiliary.

暑輔前,忙著畫畫和複習,空閒時間會出門玩,或是在家看電視ˋ打電腦,有時候雙親也會帶我們出去玩!

Hot weather auxiliary front, is busy is painting pictures with the review, the idle time can leave the gate to play, perhaps in the home looked the television 、hits the computer, some time parents also can lead us to exit play!

暑輔過程中,有老師幫我們複習ㄧ年級的課程ˋ交新的課程

In the hot weather auxiliary process, has teacher to help us to review the grade curriculum to teach the new curriculum

因為開學要舉行模擬考,所以要趕緊複習ˋ加深印象。

Because begins school must hold the simulation to test, therefore must hurry to review、 deepens the impression.

暑輔後只剩下兩個禮拜,當然要趕緊自己複習;天天在看書,有時累了,就會休息ˋ出外走走,讓身心放鬆!希望大家模擬考可以順利!

After the hot weather auxiliary is only left over two weeks, certainly must hurry oneself to review; Is reading daily, sometimes has been tired, can rest、goes out, lets the body and mind relax! Hoped everybody simulation tests may be smooth!

My summer life.

The time always passed away. Everyone looked forward to summer vacation comes.

I think everyone will planed the long summer life. Of course I was not an exception.

Summer vacation for me that let students relax vacation, so I sometimes played games, sometimes read books. During the summer vacaion, I had summer counsel. Most of my classmates also joined summer counsel in my class. Before summer counsel, I was busy painting and review. Spare time I went outdoor played, or watched TV and played computer games at home. Sometimes parents also took us to trip. Teacher help us review one grade's lessons and teach new lessons because had exam back to school in summer counsel. That's why I reviewed and impressed soon. I reviewed and read books

every day. Sometimes felt tired I would took a break, walked outside relax my mind!

I hope everyone will do well on exam.

also can lead us to exit play!

smooth!

=我的暑假生活