英文書信....中 ---> 英

我要寫一封信給我公司的國外客戶!

請各位, 幫我看看我寫這樣可不可以?

Dear Gerg & Tina,

關於A&B組的交期延誤, 在此先跟貴公司說聲對不起!!

對於此事給貴公司造成莫大的不便, 本公司深表歉意。

為避免以後再有類似情形發生,懇請貴公司是否可以給我們一年或半年生產預示量表,讓我們在交期上有更充足的時間來完成貴公司的產品。

為貴公司添加麻煩,謹再次致歉。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gerg & Tina,

About the A gear sets & B gear sets delivery date delayed, we have to say sorry to you.

All the A gear sets will be finish on first week of Sep, and all the B gear will be finish on middle of Sep.

We can assure you that we will do our best to finish on time.

To avoid the delivery delay, could it possible offer us a year or half year of forecast?

I think the forecast will make our delivery have sufficient time for finish your gears and assure do not delay.

I hope you have not been too inconvenienced by our mistake, and that you will continue to honor us with your custom.

Please accept my apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Gerg & Tina, I'm writing to say sorry in regard to delivery delay of A gear sets & B gear sets.  All the A gear sets will be done on the first week of Sept. and all the B gears will be done in mid Sept.  We can assure you that we will do our best to complete the work on time.  To avoid future delivery delay, would it be possible to offer us one year or a half year forecast? I think the forecast will allow sufficient time to finish your gears and assure no future delay. I hope that it have not been too inconvenient due to the mistake, and you will continue to honor us and become one of our valued customer. Please accept my apologies once again for the inconvenience it may have caused. Best regards,

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Dear Greg & Tina,

First of all we would like to apologize for the delay of A & B gear sets delivery.

All the A gear sets will be finished on the first week of September and all the B gear sets will be finished in middle of September. We will do our best to finish on time.

In order to avoid the similar situation happening again, please kindly inform us one or half year ahead.

The forecast will allow us to have enough time to accomplish the production and deliver to you on time.

Once again, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Your continually custom with us will be our honor.

Best regard,

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Dear Gerg & Tina,

Delay handing in one of group A&B, say to your company first here that sorry! !

As to the thing that this causes the greatest inconvenience to your company, our company feels terribly sorry.

In order to avoid having a similar situation that takes place , whether can give us one year or half a year to produce the indicating amount form while earnestlying ask your company, let us have sufficient time is it finish product of your company to come on paying issue.

Add the trouble for your company, apologize again sincerely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gerg & Tina,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.