Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請達人幫我檢查一下我的履歷謝謝

State with around 100 words your motives to be an exchange student.

First of all I would like to thank our principal Mr. Tang and relative school members to provide us a great opportunities to go study abroad at sister schools, also that it is my part of live plan, I am a senior student even major in shipping and logistics management, I do love aviation industry and relative shipping activities, and I desire to go in for these job fields, I am planning go study abroad to obtain my master’s degree in airline management in Australia while I graduated, so I could take this great chance to pre-experience school lives and local customs in different places, also learning their study ****(學習風氣), what is why I submitting this application form, the other hand, that I want to brush up my English abilities furthermore, so in the end, I fervent wish that I could be an exchange student in this program.

****為''學習風氣''之英文,請幫我翻謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

First of all I would like to thank our principal Mr. Tang and correlative school members for providing us with such a great opportunity to study abroad, which has been one of my life-long dreams, at our sister school(s). I am a senior student majoring in Shipping and Logistics Management and I really love the aviation industry and shipping related activities. It is my desire to go into these job fields later on as I am planning on studying abroad for my Master degree in Aviation Management in Australia after graduation. Therefore I would love to have this fantastic chance to experience a different school life and local customs in a foreign country, as well as to learn from their education culture and to brush up my English ability furthermore. This is why I am submitting this application form and hoping that I will be accepted in this student exchange program. Thank you.

Source(s): 自己

請問您可以替我修改一下嗎??謝謝 同時英文的學習風氣應該如何翻呢??謝謝

State with around 100 words your motives to be an exchange student. First of all I would like to thank our principal Mr. Tang and school members to provide such a great opportunity to study abroad at our sister school.  It has been a part of my plan to study overseas.  I am a senior student majoring in shipping and logistics management.  I love aviation industry and its relative shipping activities, and I desire to join these job fields later on.  My plan to study abroad/oversea is to obtain a master degree in Aviation Management in Australia.  After graduation, I will take this great chance to experience local lives, as well as the local learning attitudes/habbits****(學習風氣).  This is the reason for submitting my application form.  I, furthermore, want to take this opportunity to brush up my English skill.  Finally, I sincerely hope that I could be your best candidate for this program. ****為''學習風氣''之英文,請幫我翻謝謝 1.) A great opportunity, 不是 A great opportunitIES2.) Life plan, 不是 live plan3.) MASTER degree, 不是 master's degree4.) AVIATION management/ airline business, 不是 airline management5.) Atmosphere 不是可以用學的, 是自然形成地.  6.) 最後一個個句子是太長和太羅嗦. 這不是寫英語的方式!

在不損及原意下修正如後:

First of all I would like to thank our principal Mr. Tang and relative school members who provide us a great opportunities to study abroad at sister schools. It's also a part of my life plan. I am a senior student who major in shipping and logistics management, and I do love aviation industry and relative shipping activities. I desire to get in these job fields. I am planning to study abroad to obtain my master's degree in airline management in Australia while I graduate, so I hope I could take this great chance to pre-experience foreign school life and local customs in different places. On the one hand, I would like to learn from their studying atmosphere, that is why I submit this application form; on the other hand, I want to promote my English level furthermore. In short, I fervently hope that I would be an exchange student in this program.

Source(s): 自翻