asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我中翻英

今年12歲,我個人非常喜歡打籃球、羽毛球,我的家庭成員有六個,分別是:爺爺、奶奶、爸爸、媽媽、妹妹和我,我的爺爺講話總是很好笑,因為他是浙江人,我小的時候他有時會講一些故事給我聽,我的奶奶是每天都很辛苦的,因為他要洗衣服、擦地、煮飯…,我的爸爸有空就跟我下象棋、打羽毛球,我的媽媽總是每天工作忙到很晚才回來,而我妹妹呢,她有時一直跟我吵架,因為我生肖屬雞她生肖屬狗,俗語說:雞飛狗跳,所以我們才會吵架。我還記得我小的時候在媽媽的房間把熱水瓶打翻了於是我就哭的很慘,我這一生最喜歡的動物就是我家的嘟嘟,牠是一隻大烏龜,我會把牠放在地上爬。我就讀國語時小6年級時,媽媽曾經叫我參加他們公司辦的保險小精靈電腦遊戲的比賽,沒想到我竟然拿了第二名,獲得獎金一萬元,那時我真的好高興獲得一萬元,經過那一次的事情我真的是永生難忘。記得我小的時候,媽媽拿奶嘴給我吃,但是那時我一定要吃一模一樣的要不然我就會去陽台把它吐掉或是把它吐在地上,現在覺得那些事情真是好笑。六年級時我參加過合唱團唱歌比吹笛子好聽多了,我最擅長唱的歌是流行歌曲,我最喜歡吃漢堡、薯條、零食,但是因為我一直長青春痘所以我就就沒有再吃了,我畢業時當場落淚,那時覺得很不捨得離開母校,但是在放暑假的這段期間,突然好想了解弘道國中的校園環境,於是媽媽就帶我實地就訪一次,沒想到弘道的校地那麼大,國中上課的那種氣氛一定比國小更緊張,希望我在國中時能表現更傑出。

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

This year 12 years old, I extremely like playing the basketball, the badminton, my family member has six, respectively is: Grandfather, paternal grandmother, the daddy, mother, the younger sister and I, my grandfather speaks very is always funny, because he is the Zhejiang person, I am young he sometimes can tell some stories to listen to me, my paternal grandmother is every day very laborious, because he wants to wash clothes, to scratch, cooks a meal... My daddy has empties on with me under the Chinese chess, plays the badminton, my mother always every day works busily to very late only then comes back, but my younger sister, she sometimes always quarrels with me, because my year in which one was born as represented by an animal is the chicken she the year in which one was born as represented by an animal to be the dog, the proverb said: In chaotic situation, therefore we only then can quarrel. I also remembered I am young overturned in mother's room the thermos bottle thereupon I to cry to be very miserable, my this life most likes the animal was my family toot toot, it was a big turtle, I could put it on the place crawl. I go study when the national language when small 6 grades, mother once was called me to attend the safe young and clever. computer games competition which their company managed, had not thought I have unexpectedly taken second, obtained bonus ten thousand Yuan well, at that time I really happily obtains.

2 decades ago

12 years old of this year, I am personal to like to play basketball,badminton very much, my family the member has sixes, respectively BE:Grandpa,grandmother,father,mother,younger sister with I, my grandpa talks always very funny, because he is a Zhejiang person I small time he sometimes will speak some stories to hear for me, my grandmother is all very hard everyday, because he wants to do laundry,wipe ground,cook rice the … , my father is free and then plays the Chin chess and plays badminton with me, my mother works everyday always the favour goes to just come back very late, and my younger sister, she sometimes has been fighting with me, because my Chinese Zodiac Sign belongs to the chicken her Chinese Zodiac Sign to belong to the dog The common saying says:The chicken flies the dog to jump, so we then would fight.I still remembered me the small time to tip over the thermos bottle at mother's room hence I cry very miserably, the most favorite animal in my this whole life is the Do Do of my house, it is a big tortoise, I will put it to climb on the ground.Small grade 6 when I study in the national language, mother has ever called me attend the game of the insurance elf computer game that their company does Unexpectedly I took in the second place unexpectedly, acquiring the cash award 10,000 dollars, at that time I am really very excited to acquire 10,000 dollars, through that thing, I really am an eternal life difficult forget.Remember me the small time, mother takes nipple for me to eat, but at that time I must eat to look exactly alike of otherwise I go to the veranda to vomit it for the meeting or vomit it on the ground, feel those things is really funny now.Grade six hour I attended the glee club to sing a song the ratio to play the flute much more pretty, I the song that excel most to sing is a pop song, I like most to eat the hamburger,chips,snack, but because I have been growing the pimple so I did not eat again Shed tears there and then when I graduate, feel very not willing to give up to leave the old school at that time, but be putting this period of summer vacation, suddenly want to understand the campus environment of promoting teachings the junior high school, hence mother brings me to visit on the spot once, the school ground that promote teachings unexpectedly is so big, the junior high school has a class of that kind of atmosphere certainly more more nervous than elementary school, hope I at junior high school can express more outstanding