? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請各位哥哥姊姊們幫我中文翻英文

上星期五,我的表姊katherine從美國回來陪我玩,下午四點我和媽媽就急著接要跟我們一起去婆婆和阿姨,很擔心會讓我的表姊等太久,結果一到機場,我發現還要二十幾分鐘才會到,讓我好失望,因為我以為她會在機場門口給我們個驚喜,不過一想到可以看到他我又開心起來了,所以我就開始等她,突然我看到一群人從出機門走出來,我好高興喔,因為我看到我的表姊也在其中,我馬上跑到她身旁給她一個大大的擁抱,媽媽帶著我們一起去吃晚餐有烤鴨和雪魚和湯和青菜.....等一些食物,一吃完,我們就去我們的阿姨家玩小狗和一些遊樂器,最後我們就回家了。

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

On last Friday, my cousin katherine came back to accompany me to play from the United States, at 4:00 P.M. I with mother nasty connected and went to with us together mother-in-law and aunt, worried very much will keep my cousin waiting for too long, once the result went to airport, my finding would not also go to until more than 20 minutes, letting I good disappointment, because I thought she would in the airport of the doorway gives us surprised and pleased, however at the thought of can saw him me again happy, so I started waiting for her, suddenly I saw a group of personses from pay the machine door is come out, I am very excited oh, because I see my cousin also therein, I run the side of her body her huge embrace right away, mother brings us to have dinner together to have roast duckling and snow fish and soup and green vegetables.....Wait for some foods, on eating to finish, we go to our aunt's house to play the puppy with some entertainment equipments, we went home finally.

2 decades ago

Last Friday, katherine , elder sister of form , of me is it accompany me play to come back from U.S.A., I and mother anxious to is it is it go with us mother-in-law and auntie to want to meet will it be one o'clock afternoon, very afraid that will let my watch elder sister wait for a long time, the result gets to the airport , I find but also wanted will just arrive in more than 20 minutes, made me very disappointed , because I thought that she will give us a pleasant surprise at the gate of airport, but thinking of seeing him , I stand up happily, so I begin to wait for her, unexpected I see that a group of persons are from goes out of the gate to come out of, I am very glad oh, because I see that my watch elder sister is among them , I went to at once to give her a piece of embracing greatly by her body, mother had roast duck , snow fish and soup and green vegetables to have dinner taking us along .....Waiting for some food, eat up , we, on going to our auntie's home to play with the puppy and some travelling devices, we went home finally.