? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文!!20點

我想要一個簡單的自我介紹...大概要有200個單字!!因為我英文不好!!我希望有人可以提供一點....例如什麼名字那些簡單的自我介紹...

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

這是我以前的自我介紹 希望你可以參考看看

My name is Yvonne. I am 12 Years old. I don’t have any Pets, but I have a pretty sister. Her name is Cindy. She is 8 years old. I have a long Straight hair, an oval face, two round eyes and a flat nose. I like to read some Books and play the computer game. I like to drink some Milk. My favorite class is music class and English class because I felt very interesting.

我的名字叫做×××。我今年12歲。我沒有任何的寵物,但是我有一個可愛的妹妹。她的名字叫×××。她今年8歲。我有一頭長直髮,一張橢圓形的臉,一雙圓眼睛還有一個扁平的鼻子。我喜歡看一些書籍和玩電腦遊戲。我喜歡喝一些牛奶。我最喜歡的課是音樂課還有英文課,因為我覺得非常的有趣。

2 decades ago

紫嵐星夢英文不能用中文直接翻喔

2 decades ago

My name is called***, is a bright and generous girl, my interest is to study the horoscope...Get to the Internet to chat...Sing a song......, My 14 years old of this year, very popular, is easy to get along with, my horoscope is Aquarius, pretty strange get a person, the mood rises and falls pretty greatly of, everyone calls I***, like the oneself to create the thing usually...Study the thing...The ordinary people will feel I am very stupid, but if wait for you understand mine and then will know I of the thought is very thin, hope everyone is good friend

我的名字叫做***,是一個開朗大方的女孩,我的興趣是研究星座...上網聊天...唱歌......,我今年14歲,人緣很好,很好相處,我的星座是水瓶座,蠻怪得一個人,心情起伏蠻大的,大家都叫我***,平常喜歡自己創造東西...研究東西...一般人會覺得我很笨,但是如果等你了解我的就會知道我的思想很細,希望大家都是好朋友^^