Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

求~Staring at the Sun的中文~現實版喔!

大家好~~~

歌詞在下面! 謝謝了~~~是現實版唷~~~就是順暢+流暢+一目了然版!!!

不是''照翻''~版唷~~~是要帶有聽過這歌的感覺版!!!

Staring at the Sun

Summers stretching on the grass, summer dresses pass

In the shade of a willow tree creeps a crawling over me

Over me and over you, stuck together with God's glue

It's gonna get stickier too

It's been a long, hot summer

Let's get under cover

Don't try too hard to think

Don't think at all

I'm not the only one staring at the sun

Afraid of what you'd find if you took a look inside

I'm not just deaf and dumb, staring at the sun

Not the only one who's happy to go blind

There's an insect in your ear

If you scratch it won't disappear

It's gonna itch and burn and sting

You wanna see what the scratching brings

Waves that leave me out of reach

Breaking on your back like a beach

Will we ever live in peace

'Cause those that can't do often have to

And those that can't do often have to preach

To the ones staring at the sun

Afraid of what you'll find if you took a look inside

Not just deaf and dumb, staring at the sun

Not the only one who'd rather go blind

Intransigence is all around

Military still in town

Armor-plated suits and ties

Daddy just won't say goodbye

Referee won't blow the whistle

God is good but will he listen

I'm nearly great but there's something missing

I left it in the duty free

She never really belonged to me

You're not the only one staring at the sun

Afraid of what you'd find if you step back inside

Sucking on my thumb, staring at the sun

I'm not the only one who's happy to go blind

I'm not the only one

SORRY~~~講不清楚~~~

我要的是英翻中!不是國語版的歌~~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Staring at the Sun 試翻譯如下:Summers stretching on the grass, summer dresses pass                                  夏日披澤了草地, 裝扮了小路In the shade of a willow tree creeps a crawling over me                                  楊柳陰影蠕動般地遍佈了我Over me and over you, stuck together with God's glue 註                                 遍佈了我遍佈了你, 發生了某些事情It's gonna get stickier too  使得天氣更加溼熱It's been a long, hot summer  那正是個漫長的炎夏Let's get under cover  讓咱們找個遮蔽的地方Don't try too hard to think  別太傷腦筋Don't think at all  根本不用去想I'm not the only one staring at the sun  不只我一個人凝視著太陽Afraid of what you'd find if you took a look inside  唯恐你從中看出端倪I'm not just deaf and dumb, staring at the sun  我只有裝聾作啞, 凝視著太陽Not the only one who's happy to go blind  太多的人樂於視而不見There's an insect in your ear  有隻蟲子跑進你的耳朵If you scratch it won't disappear  你去抓, 卻揮之不去It's gonna itch and burn and sting  反而又癢又痛又刺You wanna see what the scratching brings  你想看看抓出了什麼東西Waves that leave me out of reach  對此我置身於外Breaking on your back like a beach  牠與你如影隨形Will we ever live in peace  我們會永遠生於和平?'Cause those that can't do often have to  端視我們是否為之不可為And those that can't do often have to preach  還有疾呼某些不可為之事I'm not the only one staring at the sun  不只我一個人凝視著太陽Afraid of what you'd find if you took a look inside  唯恐你從中看出端倪I'm not just deaf and dumb, staring at the sun  我只有裝聾作啞, 凝視著太陽Not the only one who'd rather go blind  太多的人寧可視而不見Intransigence is all around  不妥協瀰漫四周Military still in town  軍隊還在城中Armor-plated suits and ties  他們全副武裝Daddy just won't say goodbye  為父者不會道別Referee won't blow the whistle  調停者噤若寒蟬God is good but will he listen  上帝萬能但他耳聰嗎I'm nearly great but there's something missing  我幾近偉大卻又擦身而過I left it in the duty free  我將其置於免稅商店自己翹頭She never really belonged to me  其實她永不屬於我的You're not the only one staring at the sun  不只你一個人凝視著太陽Afraid of what you'd find if you step back inside  唯恐你從中看出端倪Sucking on my thumb, staring at the sun  裝傻凝視著太陽I'm not the only one who's happy to go blind  我並非唯一樂於裝瞎的人I'm not the only one  我並非唯一註: 本曲圍繞著北愛爾蘭事務, 1990年代中期共和軍的恐怖行動頻繁, 英國    出兵掃蕩.    stuck together with God's glue 是一支名為Something Happens的愛爾蘭    搖滾樂團的專輯名稱, Bono應該是以專輯名稱形容"戰事發生", 來做    隱喻手法, 以對應其後的歌詞God is good but will he listen .        以上是我的推敲, 若有不完備, 請其他大大指正. 另外, Bono的筆調是不容易現實化的, 不過知道北愛狀況, 應不難聯想!

Source(s): 我的推敲

http://www.sonymusic.com.tw/f_album.php?al_prodno=... At The Sun 烈愛灼身     試聽~~~~~