Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 decades ago

有關電影黑洞頻率的問題

我想要黑洞頻率的片尾曲

有甚麼方法或網路下載...

才可以找到這首歌曲哩???

Update:

r821210@yahoo.com.tw

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

不知道是不是你要找的 已經寄到你信箱了When You Come Back To Me Agian by Garth Brooksthere's a ship out on the ocean at the mercy of the seaIt's been tossed about lost and broken wandering aimlesslyAnd god, somehow you know that ship is meBecause there's a lighthouse in a harbor shining faithfullyPouring it's light out across the water for this sinking soul to seeThat someone out there still believes in meChorus:On a prayer in a songI hear your voice and it keeps me hanging onRaining down agianst the windI'm reaching out until we reach the circle's endWhen you come back to me agianThere's a moment that we all come toIn our time and our own placeWhere all that we've done we can undoIf our heart's in the right placeRepeat chorusAgain and again i seeMy yesterdays in front of meUnfolding like a mysteryYou're changing all that is and used to beRepeat chorus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.