? asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

歌劇魅影專輯中被遺漏的歌詞

日前買了-歌劇魅影-雙CD版專輯.但是仔細聆聽後發現.專輯內並未收錄所有歌曲的中英文歌詞.『CD1缺8-9-11-12.CD2缺2-3-5-7-8-9』.小弟了解.那些遺漏的歌曲中.有的可能只有一句歌詞或是沒有歌詞.但是CD1中第09 I Remember-Stranger Than You Dreamt It第12 Why Have You Brought Me Here-Raoul I've Been There與CD2中第05 Wandering Child第09 The Point of No Return-Chandelier Crash.還請各位大大幫忙小弟尋找歌詞.再次謝謝!!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I Remember / Stranger Than You Dreamt It[Christine] I remember there was mist... Swirling mist upon a vast glassy lake There were candles all around, and on the lake there was a boat And in the boat there was a man Who was that shape in the shadows? Whose is the face in the mask? [She removes his mask] [Phantom] ...Damn you You little prying Pandora You little demon Is this what you wanted to see? Curse you, you little lying Delilah You little viper Now you cannot ever be free Damn you, curse you... Stranger than you dreamt it Can you even dare to look, or bear to think of me This loathesome gargoyle Who burns in hell, But secretly yearns for heaven Secretly, secretly... But Christine... Fear can turn to love You'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster This repulsive carcass Who seems a beast but secretly dreams of beauty, Secretly, secretly... Oh, Christine... (Christine hands the Phantom his mask) [Phantom, speaking] Come, we must return, those two fools who run my theatre will be missing you. Why Have You Brought Me Here / Raoul I've Been ThereRaoul: Why have you brought me here? Christine: We can't go back there! Raoul: We must return! Christine: He'll kill you! His eyes will find us there! Raoul: Christine, don't say that Christine: Those eyes that burn! Raoul: Don't even think it Christine: And if he has to kill a thousand men Raoul: Forget this waking nightmare Christine: The Phantom of the Opera will kill Raoul: This phantom is a fable Believe me Christine: ...and kill again! Raoul: There is no Phantom of the Opera Christine: My God, who is this man Raoul: My God, who is this man Christine: ...who hunts to kill? Raoul: ...this mask of death? Christine: I can't escape from him Raoul: Whose is this voice you hear Christine: ...I never will! Raoul: ...with every breath? Both: And in this labyrinth, where light is blind the Phantom of the Opera is here/there inside your/my mind Raoul: There is no Phantom of the Opera Christine: Raoul, I've been there, to his world of unending night To a world where the daylight dissolves into darkness, darkness Raoul, I've seen him! Can I ever forget that sight? Can I ever escape from that face? So distorted,deformed, it was hardly a face, in the darkness, darkness But his voice filled my spirit with a strange, sweet sound In that night there was music in my mind And through music my soul began to soar! And I heard as I'd never heard before Raoul: What you heard was a dream and nothing more Christine: Yet in his eyes all the sadness of the world Those pleading eyes, that both threaten and adore Raoul: Christine, Christine Phantom: Christine Wandering ChildThe PHANTOM emerges from behind the cross)PHANTOM (very soft and enticing)Wandering child . . .so lost . . .so helpless . . .yearning for myguidance . . .(Bewildered, CHRISTINE looks up, and murmursbreathlessly):CHRISTINEAngel . . . or father . . .friend . . . orPhantom . . . ?Who is it there,staring . . . ?PHANTOM (more and more hypnotic)Have youforgotten your Angel . . .?CHRISTINEAngel . . . oh, speak . . .What endlesslongingsecho in thiswhisper . . .!(RAOUL appears in the shadows and watches for amoment transfixed)PHANTOM (now drawing CHRISTINE towards him)Too long you've wanderedin winter . . .RAOUL (to himself a murmur)Once againshe is his . . .PHANTOMFar from myfar-reaching gaze . . .RAOULOnce againshe returns . . .CHRISTINE (increasingly mesmerized)Wildly my mindbeats against you . . .PHANTOMYou resist . . .PHANTOM/CHRISTINEYet your/the soulobeys . . .RAOUL. . . to the armsof her angel . . .angel or demon . . .still he calls her . . .luring her back, from the grave . . .angel or dark seducer . . .?Who are you, strangeangel . . .?PHANTOMAngel of Music!You denied me,turning from true beauty . . .Angel of Music!Do not shun me . . .Come to your strangeAngel . . .CHRISTINEAngel of Music!I denied you,turning from true beauty . . .Angel of Music!My protector . . .Come to me, strangeAngel . . .(CHRISTINE moves towards the figure of thePHANTOM)PHANTOM (beckoning her)I am your Angel of Music . . .Come to me: Angel of Music . . .RAOUL (suddenly calling out)Angel of darkness!Cease this torment!(Inexorably the PHANTOM continues to beckonCHRISTINE)PHANTOMI am your Angel of Music . . .Come to me: Angel of Music . . .RAOUL (in desperation)Christine! Christine listen to me!Whatever you may believe, this man . . .this thing . . . is not your father!(to the PHANTOM)Let her go! For God's sake, let her go! Christine !(Coming out of her trance CHRISTINE turns andmouths the words):CHRISTINERaoul . . The Point of No Return/Chandelier CrashPast the point of no return -no backward glances:Our games of make-believe are at an endPast all thought of "if" or "when" -no use resisting:abandon thought,and let the dream descend ...What raging fire shall flood the soulWhat rich desire unlocks its doorWhat sweet seduction lies before us?Past the point of no returnThe final thresholdWhat warm unspoken secretsWill we learnbeyond the point of no return?You have brought meTo that moment when words run dryTo that moment when speech disappearsInto silenceSilence.I have come here,Hardly knowing the reason whyIn my mind I've already imaginedOur bodies entwiningDefenseless and silent,Now I am here with youNo second thoughtsI've decidedDecided.Past the point of no returnNo going back nowOur passion-play has now at last begun.Past all thought of right or wrongOne final questionHow long should we two wait before we're one?When will the blood begin to raceThe sleeping bud burst into bloomWhen will the flames at last consume us?Past the point of no returnThe final thresholdThe bridge is crossedSo stand and watch it burnWe've passed the point of no return.Say you'll share with meOne love, one lifetimeLead me, save me from my solitudeSay you'll want meWith you hereBeside youAnywhere you goLet me go tooChristine that's all I ask of...Go!Oh, my darlingYou left before meOh my GodWe're ruined, Andre, ruined忘了註名出處: 1.2首  www.metrolyrics.com第3首  www.lyricsdownload.com第4首  www.songwords.net

2005-08-12 16:23:03 補充:

沒關係 別客氣.

其實妳回答的比較周延.

2 decades ago

其實音樂劇有時會因為臨場表演而歌詞有少許差異,與電影原聲帶的固定版本還是有所不同的The Phantom of the Opera (歌劇魅影)您要的版本可以在下列網站中找到:The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack Lyrics (Musical)音樂劇原聲帶The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack Lyrics電影原聲帶您要的歌詞可以在下列網站中找到:I Remember/Stranger Than You Dreamt It Why Have You Brought Me Here/Raoul I've Been There Chandelier Crash Wandering Child

2005-08-11 04:15:40 補充:

啊~~Chalk Up! 回答已經了@@~

那我的答案當輔助回答好了^^