John asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

六題外語能力測驗文法題目,大家來解答與討論

1. A senior suggested _______ Professor Jones' class.

A. me to take

B. me that I take

C. that I take

D. me taking

2. I had to drive ______ to Chicago.

A. by a long way

B. on the way out

C. by way of

D. all the way

3. Was _____ you who recommended me for the scholarship?

A. this

B. it

C. any of

D. one of

4. The man _____ was friendly

A. sat next to me

B. whom sat next to me

C. I sat next to

D. I sat next to him

5. When the task at hand is to get a good night's sleep, tossing around _____ to find a comfortable position is not going to succeed.

A. and try

B. who try

C. trying

D. tried

6. The president promised the share holders he would have his chief accountant _____ last year's financial report as soon as possible.

A. to prepare

B. prepares

C. prepare

D. prepared

請告訴我為何要選那個答案,謝謝

答案:

1. (C)

2. (D)

3. (B)

4. (C)

5. (C)

6. (C)

Rating
  • 延德
    Favorite Answer

感謝網友指正.1. A senior suggested _______ Professor Jones' class. A. me to take B. me that I take C. that I take D. me taking Suggest 建議,提議 + 事, 例如: v+ing, that + 子句 2. I had to drive ______ to Chicago. A. by a long way  B. on the way out C. by way of D. all the wayDrive by + 地方 表示開車經過, drive all the way 副詞片語修飾開車動作, 表示一路開到芝加哥 3. Was _____ you who recommended me for the scholarship? A. this B. it C. any of D. one of 用 it 作為形式主詞, 代表整件事情 (you who recommended me for the scholarship). "this" 是指定代名詞, 在此不適用. 4. The man _____ was friendly A. sat next to me B. whom sat next to me C. I sat next to D. I sat next to him A 缺少關係代名詞, B 要改成 who sat next to me, D 其實已將關係代名詞 whom 省略, 所以不需要再加上 him, 因為 next to 的補語已經是 whom 了. C. 是將關係代名詞 whom 省略的句型. 5. When the task at hand is to get a good night's sleep, tossing around _____ to find a comfortable position is not going to succeed. A. and try B. who try C. trying D. tried 要用 trying 當現在分詞修飾 "tossing around" . 除錯法, "A. and try" 不對稱, 而且後面的動詞 is 是單數形, 主詞必須單數. "B. who try" 關係代名詞 who 找不到可以代替的人. "D. tried" 過去分詞代表被動或是完成, 在此句意不通. 6. The president promised the share holders he would have his chief accountant _____ last year's financial report as soon as possible. A. to prepare B. prepares C. prepare D. prepared Have (使役動詞) + 人 + 原型動詞, 意思是叫某人去做某事 (叫他的主任會計師去準備去年的財務報表)

第一題,不能是suggest me doing 建議我做什麼事,一定得用that子句嗎? 第三題是在考什麼阿?代名詞嗎,那this怎麼不行呢? 第五題的句子還是覺得很奇怪耶,tossing around trying 這樣可以算一個句子嗎? Ving + Ving + to V 兩個Ving之間不用連接詞阿?

2005-08-11 09:18:23 補充:

2005-08-11 09:19:07 補充: