請幫我解答93年學測的英文作文 急 *20點*

請幫我解答93年學測的英文作文

就是首次出現有三格漫畫的那次,謝謝.

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

以下是小弟根據該年題目的創作,敬請參考,並惠予指教。One evening, I attended one of my friends' wedding ceremony.  His family had a great feast for this. Since I was a foreigner, my friend and his family treated me very hospitably. So, I had a lot of drink. I knew I should not have been like that. But, I was too happy to control myself. At 10 o'clock around, the feast was about to be over. So, I said goodbye, wished my friend and his bride a happy marriage, and then left. When I stood by the roadside and waved my hand, a taxi pulled over. I told the driver that I wanted to go downtown. But, the driver seemed quite annoyed for some reason I did not understand then. He shouted angrily at me and insisted that I get off. I refused. How could a taxi driver treat a passenger like that? So, I argued with him. But then, I felt dizzier and dizzier. When I finally pulled myself together, I found myself in a police station. The policemen there all stared at me. I asked one of them what had happened. He hit the ceiling at once and asked me who I was and what I was doing an hour ago. I began to collect myself now and somehow I felt his face grew more and more familiar. Wasn't he the taxi driver? No, he was a policeman! I had got on a police car, not a taxi!

Source(s): personal schemata
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

這個就是看圖說故事啊

根據給的圖片讓你邊造一個故事

一班學生只要照著圖片說一下故事內容都可以得到基本分

但是這種考試類型比的除了文法.句型外..創意是很重要的

也就是要自己加劇情還有細節

考這種比較沒程度啦~~~慨誰創意夠...英文又不差ㄉ..就可以得高分啦!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.