Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

急需:英文自我介紹...幫忙潤稿 (贈10點)

I was graduated from NTOU and get a Master's degree. I was majors in Microbiology and my professional technical ability was determining microorganisms in foods. My Master's thesis was “ooooo”.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I graduated from National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU) and got a Master's degree. I majored in Microbiology and my professional technical ability is to determine microorganisms in foods. My Master thesis was “ooooo”.

2005-08-08 05:30:01 補充:

已經畢業了 論文也寫了 當然是用過去式囉 ;P

Source(s): 美國大學生
    2 decades ago

For Shannon and meowwwwwww: How about:

I have got a degree of Master of science from National Taiwan Ocean University. I majored in Microbiology. I wrote my Master thesis on the title "ooooo". My specialty is determining the microorganisms in foodstuffs.

• 2 decades ago

謝謝大家!我過去式和現在式的寫發都沒有注意到....謝謝大家的修改歐!!

• 2 decades ago

I’ve got a Master's degree in Microbiology from NTOU. My (professional) technical ability is to detect and verify microorganisms in food. I wrote my Master's thesis on “(title)”.

(這樣文法雖然對了﹐但是感覺沒有結尾。)

~~~~~~~~~

ETA:

我幫你把 "determine" 改成 "detect and verify"﹐因為 "determine" 後面要有下文﹐例﹕

To determine microorganisms' EXSISTENCE in food

or

To determine microorganisms' VERIATY in food

"detect and verify" 就是“察覺與辨識”

2005-08-12 05:58:07 補充:

Pretty good! The word "foodstuffs" is a good substitute for "food", I think. However, the first sentence seems to be unnecessarily long.

2005-08-12 05:58:13 補充:

And the word "determining" still lacks definition. I'd prefer not to use it in this manner myself. Over all it's a good revisement, it most definitely looks like a completed paragraph now.

2 decades ago

I graduate from NTOU in Master of Microbiology. My professional technical ability is to determine microorgnisms on food. The topic of my thesis was "....." in the graduate school.

類似是這樣吧!

你參考看看!

2005-08-08 05:13:16 補充:

我都用現在式

因為你ㄉ能力應該是現在還具備吧

還是你ㄉ能力已經過去ㄌ???

Source(s):