謝謝五七

你提供的這部分有出現在黛妃的葬禮祈禱詞中

不知有人知道坊間唱的Helmut Lotti 版本

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

這首曲子是北愛爾蘭戴瑞郡的歌調,由Howard Arnold Walter在1853 創作。I would be true, for there are those that trust me.I would be pure, for there are those that care.I would be strong, for there is much to suffer.I would be brave, for there is much to dare.I would be friend of all, the foe, the friendless.I would be giving, and forget the gift,I would be humble, for I know my weakness,I would look up, laugh, love and live. http://news100.com.tw/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?... would be true, for there are those that trust meI would be pure, for there are those that careI would be strong, for there is much to sufferI would be brave, for there is much to dareI'd love to do the perfect thing  for everyonebut thought I try to do the best I canI do not know if it's that good a job I've donecause after all I am just an ordinary manI would be friend of all the weak and friendlessI would be giving, and forget the giftI would be humble, for I know my weaknessI would look up and laugh, love and liveBut if I fail I need Someone to guide mecause though I try to do the best I canI'm not a hero when no one's beside meForgive me, Lord, I'm just an ordinary man 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.