解放我,感受我的渴望

解放我

永遠永遠留在我身邊

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

謝謝你ㄚ栗子布丁,正是這首沒錯,但有沒有中文ㄚ?

• 2 decades ago

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head Boy your lovin’ is all I think about I just can’t get you out of my head Boy it’s more than I dare to think about La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head Boy your lovin is all I think about I just can’t get you out of my head Boy it’s more than I dare to think about Every night, every day Just to be there in your arms Won’t you stay Won’t you lay stay forever and ever and ever and ever La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head Boy your lovin is all I think about I just can’t get you out of my head Boy it’s more than I dare to think about There’s a dark secret in me Don’t leave me locked in your heart Set me free Feel the need in me Set me free Stay forever And ever and ever and ever La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la I just can’t get you out of my head La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la

是這首嗎?

Source(s): 音樂網
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.