,所以到任何的地方遊玩,都要注意自己的安全,不要連累他人以及傷害自己。

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

以上的翻譯~大概如下:

(不敢保證完全正確,所以還是 " 檢查 " 一下比較好︿︿。)

Where favorite place full of romantic breath I, to is it feel to have very much.

In summer, many persons will go to this place to play; Whenever winter, know too

A lot of persons enjoy that beautiful scenery .

This place is the place where the children are in dream and sleep too,Where will they pile the sand , examine shells ...,etc.. This place is the seashore.

Though I seldom go to this place , whenever go to this place to play , blow the slight sea wind , Looking at it is having coastlines of layer gradually that that is being beautiful ....Know the harvest of thinking a lot.

That kind of feeling is still coming clearly into view now! This place is full of happiness,

But he has one side giving no comment, because a lot of people play ten more without taking care , Oneself that makes is injured, even causing others' puzzlement, it may be on dying to be more serious ,So go to any places to play, should pay attention to one's own security , don't involve others and injure oneself .

Source(s): Dr.eye 譯點通
  • 2 decades ago

中文:我最喜歡的地方那裡充滿著浪漫的氣息,是很有感覺的。

每當夏天時,會有很多的人到此地遊玩;每當冬天,也會

有許多的人來欣賞那美麗的風景。這個地方也是小孩子們夢寐以求的地方

,他們會在那裡堆沙子、檢貝殼...等。這個地方就是海邊。

這個地方雖然我不常去,但是每當到此地遊玩,吹著微微的海風,

看著那美麗又有漸層的海岸線....都會覺得收穫良多。

現在那種感覺還歷歷在目呢!這個地方充滿著歡樂,

但是他也有著不予置評的一面,因為許多人再嬉戲時沒有注意安全,

使的自己受傷,甚至造成他人的困擾,更嚴重可能就一命嗚呼了

,所以到任何的地方遊玩,都要注意自己的安全,不要連累他人以及傷害自己。

英文: My most favorite place is filled with the romantic spirit there, having the feeling very much.

Whenever summer, there will be a lot of persons to here to play;Whenever winter, also meeting

Have many persons to appreciate the scenery of that beauty.This place is also the place that the childs long for day and night

, They will be in my sand,the check shell...Wait for.This place is the seaside.

This place although I seldom go, whenever go to the here to play, blow the very tiny sea breeze,

See that beauty have again gradually the coast line of the layer....Will feel the result is very many.

Now does that kind of feel still come clearly to view!This place is filled with the merriment,

But he also has not to place a side of the 評 , because many persons play around again did not notice the security,

The oneself who make gets hurt, even causing the others perplexed, dying probably more seriously

, So take up a post the place of to play, all want to notice own security, don't bring trouble the others and hurt the oneself.

如有不對請多見諒!!

Source(s): 自己12歲的腦袋 and 字典
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.