Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電視戲劇 · 2 decades ago

射星韓文的主題曲

有提到in my dream等歌詞...男生唱ㄉ..

知道的人...拜託回答我一下喔 謝謝

5 Answers

Rating
  •  
    Lv 4
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

In My Dream(韓劇-射星)作曲:별을쏘다There was a time sometime ago,          很久以前When every sunrise meant a sunny day,      每一個日出就代表了一日天晴Oh a sunny day.                 噢!一日天晴But now when the morning light shines in,    可是現在,黎明晨光射進屋裡It only disturbs the dreamland where I lay,   只表示我的夢境被打斷Oh where I lay.                 噢!我的夢I used to thank the lord when I'd wake,     以前我醒來時會感謝上天For life and love and the golden sky above me.  為了生活、愛以及金色的天空But now I pray the stars will go on shinin',   現在我卻希望星星永遠閃爍You see in my dreams you love me.        因為夢中的你愛我Daybreak is a joyful time,            黎明是個令人愉快的時刻Just listen to the songbird harmonies,      只要聽聽悅耳的鳥鳴聲Oh the harmonies.                噢!鳥鳴聲But, I wish the dawn would never come,      但我希望黎明永不要來臨I wish there was silence in the trees,      樹木也保持沈默Oh the trees.                  噢!樹木If only I could stay asleep,           只要我不要醒來At least I could pretend you're thinkin' of me. 至少我能假裝你在思念我'Cause nighttime is the one time I am happy,   因為夜晚是我的快樂時光You see in my dreams.              可以在夢中........*                        *We climb and climb and at the top we fly,    我們一直往上爬,在頂端飛翔Let the world go on below us,          將世界踩在腳下We are lost in time.               我們失落在時空中And I don't know really what it means.      而我不明白這一切All I know is that you love me,         我只知道你愛我in my dreams.                  在我的夢中*                        *I keep hopin' one day I'll awaken,        我希望有天當我醒來的時候And somehow she'll be lying by my side.     他會躺在我身邊And as I wonder if the dawn is really breakin', 當我懷疑黎明是否真正到來She touches me and suddenly I'm alive.      他會碰碰我,我會馬上清醒(Repeat * )We climb and climb and at the top we fly,    我們一直往上爬,在頂端飛翔Let the world go on below us,          將世界踩在腳下We are lost in time.               我們失落在時空中And I don't know really what it means.      而我不明白這一切All I know is that you love me,         我只知道你愛我in my dreams.                  在我的夢中Oh ~ wow only in my dreams.           噢~喔!只有在我的夢中

Source(s): http://so61.com/
  • 2 decades ago

那請問你知道他們唱ㄉ那首歌叫什麼名字嗎???????我找不到耶

2005-08-13 21:03:22 補充:

那請問你知道他們唱ㄉ哥叫什麼名字嗎..我找不到 ㄟ..拜託

• 2 decades ago

這首歌是翻唱..日文版是恰克與飛鳥主唱的

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

IN MY DREAMS (Reo Speedwagon)

There was a time sometime ago

When every sunrise meant a sunny day

Oh, a sunny day

But now when the morning light shines in

It only disturbs the dream and where I lay

Oh, where I lay

I used to thank the Lord when I wake up

Till I have feel love and the golden sky above me

But now I pray that stars will go on shining

You see, in my dreams, you love me

Daybreak is a joyful time

You'll listen to the songbird harmonies

Oh, the harmonies

But I wish the dawn would never come

I wish there was silence in the trees

Oh, the trees

If only I could stay asleep

The least I could pretend you're thinkin' of me

'Cause nightime is the one time

I am happy to see in my dreams

(And) We climb and climb and at the top we'd fly

And if the world go on below us

We are lost in time

And I don't know really what it means

All I know is that you love me

In my dreams

I keep holdin' one day I'm awaken

And somehow you'll be lyin' by my side

And as I wonder if the dawn is really breakin'

She touches me and suddenly I'm alive

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

可以跟我說一下是誰唱的嗎?..謝謝喔

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.