Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

確認文法和訂正成正確的文法

請幫我訂正下面對話的文法,謝謝

How's your road trip in Japan?

It's so great! We visited some museums, structures, and we also take a dip in there.

You means soaked in public bath?

Well, the bath just in our hotel near valley.

The valley? Is there in the middle of nowhere?

There's not deserted. And the facility is nice in there.

But don't you afraid what if emergency is happen?

No, we just relieved to live in there.

Wow! It's difficult to picture.

I have some thing for you. See! This robot took Japan by storm.

It looks very elegant in style.

Yep! And it can randomly to move.

What's that? Is it bells and whistles?

That's right! You can use it to download music and easy to portable.

Great! It is time to replace my old mp3 player with this now.

Just enjoy it! Maybe the craze will take Taiwan by storm too.

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

How's your road trip in Japan? (How is your trip to Japan?)

It's so great! We visited some museums, structures, and we also take a dip in there. (It was great! We visited some museums, famous buildings and we also took a dip in a bathhouse there).

You means soaked in public bath? (You mean soaking in a public bath?)

Well, the bath just in our hotel near valley. (Well, the bathhouse was just in our hotel near a valley).

The valley? Is there in the middle of nowhere? (The valley? Is it in the middle of nowhere?)

There's not deserted. And the facility is nice in there. (It was in full operation and the facility was nice there).

But don't you afraid what if emergency is happen? (Aren't you afraid should an emergency happen?)

No, we just relieved to live in there. (No, We were very relaxed while we were there).

Wow! It's difficult to picture. (Wow! It is difficult to describe/ it is difficult to put in a picture).

I have some thing for you. See! This robot took Japan by storm. (I have some things for you. Look! The robot took Japan by a storm).

It looks very elegant in style.

Yep! And it can randomly to move. (Yap! It can move randomly).

What's that? Is it bells and whistles?

That's right! You can use it to download music and easy to portable. (That's right! You can use it to download musics and it is portable).

Great! It is time to replace my old mp3 player with this now. (Great! It is about time to replace my old MP3 with this now).

Just enjoy it! Maybe the craze will take Taiwan by storm too (Just enjoy it! Maybe the frenzie will take Taiwan by a storm too).