Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

『我在知識+的等級是實習生5級,我常獲最佳解答』英文怎麼說?

『我在知識+的等級是實習生5級,我常獲最佳解答』的英文怎麼說呢?

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

"Yahoo! Knowledge+" has its unique rating system (Knowledge Emperor> Master> Expert> Grad school-level student> Intern> Beginner) for all registered users. Currently, I am in the beginning level of "Intern", and my responses to people's questions are often selected as the best one, either through voting by the public or chosen by the one who raises the question.

2005-07-31 15:21:23 補充:

Thank you! ^^

Source(s): Myself.
    2 decades ago

The above comment has nothing to do with you, 正義的使者

I am sorry if you felt offended.

2 decades ago

My degree on the knowledge plus of Kimo is the fifth to learn on the job as a beginner

I often get the title to the best answer

才疏學淺 請多指教

2005-07-30 23:35:16 補充:

請問樓上的"WHY?"朋友 你是針對誰寫的? 這句話你想表達什麼

2005-07-31 01:06:12 補充:

I tried it , but she doesn't present it in public .

Although it is a bit stuid for this question , it is a marvelous thing to translate it to English , too . I like the challenge , and on the other hand , I wanna know if there is better answer than mine or not .

2005-07-31 01:06:25 補充:

That'ok . I think that your English level is better than mine , all right ?

Do you often use English at work ? How old are you ?

2005-07-31 01:56:07 補充:

I got it. Your English is so great . Are you ABC ? I think that K+ will charge for money in the future . At that time , anyone can do such thing again. Here, we can find out many fresh things which are good or bad . I can see you . That is because you are the angle of the justice as me .

Source(s): 我(大部分)+奇摩字典