Black Box Recorder 還有一首歌 20點

我想要了解有關於這個團的資料

以及這首歌Child Psychology的歌詞及翻譯

謝謝

4 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Lyrics - Black Box Recorder---Child PsychologyI stopped talking when I was six years old當我六歲的時候,我停止講話I didn't want anything more to do with the outside world我不想要與外在世界有任何關係I was happy being quiet作為安靜, 我是快樂的 But of course they wouldn't leave me alone但是他們當然不會不管我 My parents tried every trick in the book我的父母嘗試了書中的所有的計策From speech therapists to child psychologists從語言治療師到孩子心理學者They even tried bribery他們甚至試過賄賂行為 I could have anything, as long as I said it out loud我可以有任何東西,只要我高聲地說出它 Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它Of course this episode didn't last forever當然這一段情節不會永遠地持續I'd made my point and it was time to move on我已經表達我的觀點,而且是該繼續前進的時候To peel away the next layer of deceit剝開下一層的謊言And see what new surprises lay in store而且在商店中見到新的意外 My school report said I showed no interest我的學校報告說我表現出沒有興趣 'A disruptive influence' I felt sorry for them in a way'瓦解的影響’我在一定程度上同情他們And when they finally expelled me而且當他們最後驅逐了我的時候It didn't mean a thing它沒有任何的意謂Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它('At that time she stopped what she was doing, she stopped playing...('那時她停止了她正在做的,她停止玩。。。 she stared, she had the facial grimicing...and then the psychiatrist was saying, 'Julie, Julie, can you hear me?然後精神病醫師說, '茱莉,茱莉,你能聽到我嗎? Can you open your eyes? Can you stick out your tongue?'你能打開你的眼睛嗎? 你能住伸出你的舌嗎?And all of a sudden, Julie struck out')突然, 茱莉再生The November when I came home the Christmas decorations were already up我回家的十一月, 聖誕節裝飾已經裝上 Spray on snow, coloured flashing lights噴灑上雪,閃爍的彩色燈 And an artificial tree that played Silent Night而且一棵人造聖誕樹放寂靜的夜(聖誕音樂)Over and over again一再地 My parents welcomed me with loving arms我的父母用愛的手臂歡迎我 But within an hour were back at each others throats但是在 1 小時內, 彼此開始爭鬥Normal, happy childhood back on course正常又快樂的孩童時期回到原定的路線Batteries not included不包括電池Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it生活是不公平的,殺死自己或者克服它

• 1 decade ago

請問有他歌的MP3檔可供下載嗎?

或是其他檔!

他歌聲真棒

• 2 decades ago

嗯呀..我有這首歌了(要貼出來嗎?笑)

好像在講一個六歲的自閉兒吧...

曾經因為Lift is unfair ,kill youself or....什麼的歌詞而被禁過,

不過我好喜歡那個聲音甜美的女主唱呀~(大心)

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

這首歌很久了,印象當中是1997年的歌,歌名應該叫孩童心理學!主唱女聲很陰柔

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.