Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 2 decades ago

要如何要homestay說要搬家啊?

因為我住一個月就要搬離homestay了,原則上是要在二星期前告知他們,那要怎麼說呢?(用英文)才會比較有禮貌,大家都是怎麼說的才能在搬離後還和homestay仍是友好關係啊?呵呵~因為我沒住過所以有點小擔心^^!!

Rating
  • Gloria
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

先說好聽的,

I had great time with you this month. Thanks for taking care of me. It's been a pleasure to live with you....

再說你要搬家了.希望以後還可以保持連絡.

I have decided to move out and share a unit with my friend. I will keep in touch with you.

總之不要說我搬家是因為在這裏不自由啦,太貴了呀,你們對我不好呀(即使真的是因為這樣)...

客氣一點總沒錯的.

• 2 decades ago

在國外...她們ㄉ文化與我們不同,...基本上你是不需要太擔心ㄉ...她們是很直接ㄉ...你只要告訴她們你想要搬出去...也許你找到另依ㄍ房子...或你租ㄌ另依ㄍ房間...只要直接跟她們說就okㄌ...她們一點也不會介意ㄉ...但是如果你刻意隱瞞...她們反而會不高興喔.....

只要說....I would like to move out in two weeks time....because I rent the room or flat with my friend( by myself)..... It's really nice to live with u... U are nice family..Thanks for everything that U did for me.......這樣就可以ㄌ...不用太擔心ㄉ....當你直接告訴她們後....你會發現其實你之前想太多ㄌ.....

Source(s): 經驗談
    2 decades ago

我之前是說

It's really nice to live with you but it does a long time to get to the city. so I'll move somewhere closer to the city. and thanks for everything, can you give me your email address then we can still keep in touch.

因為那時候真的住太遠了

不然你也可以說

I want to share house with my friends. It's fun to have experience living with friends.

因為住homestay的人都來來去去的,所以你也別擔心要說什麼囉...

Source(s): myself
    2 decades ago

i wanna move to share house,because it is cheaper.