Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

中翻英...20點

我在山中行走,看到了遠方那澎湃的高山,瞬間有種感覺....我揮了一支細毛筆,不斷的畫我想要的水墨畫....但是我覺得在怎麼畫...還是不夠精湛,所以在此提了一首有關"山"的詩,我不想在作品上簽名,只想讓它這樣..隨風..而去..。在此,我希望這麼美的情景,能再度浮現在我的腦海.....永永遠遠....不再流逝.........

我打太快了....有些錯誤...↙

○再怎麼畫   ○在此題了一首

╳在怎麼畫   ╳在此提了一首

在此強調一點.....翻譯機退散......

也向那些辛苦幫忙回答的高手說聲:Thank you^_^~

注意:不准用翻譯機..謝謝

交付投票了.....

To幫忙投票的大大們:

不要只會投第一個

我也沒有說第一個不好..

我的意思是...請真正有實力的高手再投票.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

我其實也知道交付投票有時候不公平...

但是我不知道哪個是正確的..anyway..請大家仔細挑選吧

有問題的可以在意見欄留言...Thanks...

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I was hiking in the mountain and watching the undulating peaks. Suddenly it occurred to me the peaks were coming from my moving paintbrush. I was trying to paint landscape; however, I could not get it right. Then I made a poem about the mountain. I did not want to put down my signature but just let it go with the wind. Now I wish such a scene, coming back to me, staying, forever......

• 2 decades ago

I'm walking in the hills. When I see the high hills in the distance, I suddenly have such a feeling....then I pick a small brush and begin to draw,not pausing even a second,to have the picture I desire......But I feel that even if I have tried all the ways to draw, still, it is not perfect enough. So, I write a poem about mountains there. I do not really want to sign my name at my masterpiece, rather, I just want to let it be, let it be forgotten together with the wind. Now, I hope to see such a beautiful scenery in my mind again. And this time, forever and ever.

Source(s): None.