Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂搖滾流行 · 1 decade ago

關於Cadaveria!!

請問誰有Cadaveria---Far Away from Conformity專輯裡的Blood and Confusion這首歌的歌詞??

謝謝你們喔!我也找到了!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Blood and Confusion歌詞如下:Words confuse and create equivocal thoughtsThoughts silently transmit our inner essenceThe eternal silence leads to oblivion.I am contradiction, the boundary, inside and outsideI am difficulty, immoderation, mannerism, simplicity,rigor, baroque, minimalismI'm like this music that twists around itself,that gets torn and recomposes.I'm the result of a test, the survivor of a livingRottenly imbued of my life, counterpoint to the petrification of painHeap of rocks, skeleton of soul, voice suspended in a dreamLonging for entering the mystery of visibleFor tasting the sweet horror vacui.I listen to the silenceI feed myself with fear, rage, anguish and unspoken sensationsSurprised and spellbound by the grotesque and eclectic revelation of things.I perceive something tragic hereAnd my mind is blood and confusion.