田鼠 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫喔 我寫英文作文

幫我喔!題目:The sports that I like most why?

~星期一就要ㄌ拜託~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite sports. I play it almost every day.Table-tennis is an ideal game to us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. So, it is my favorite kind of sports.

The sports that I like most, why?

From the various of sport types, I like football the most. There are some reasons why I like football so much.

Firstly playing football is a team game,that helps with cooperating with other people in a team work,and we can always get along with people well after practising.

Secondly, all positions on the football field are important, so every player takes an equal role in a game.

Thirdly, being able to win a match is fantastic,however, losing a game is not a bad thing neither. We can always learn how to develop our sportmanship through playing sports. That is very important for us to understand the actual meaning of sport and the rules.