Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

商用英文翻譯~

工廠通知由於物料有上漲所以價格也有明顯的變動情形,

依目前來說我報給您已經是最好的價格了,希望可以另您希意

順便一提,您需要我寄樣品供您參考嗎?請通知

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

The factory notice because the material has the rise therefore the price also has the obvious change situation, according to at present said I reported for you already was the best price, hoped was allowed you to hope Italy while convenient as soon as to raise in addition, you needed me to send the sample for reference? Please inform

Source(s): 自己&朋友
  • 小茵
    2 decades ago

工廠通知由於物料有上漲所以價格也有明顯的變動情形,

依目前來說我報給您已經是最好的價格了,希望可以另您希意

順便一提,您需要我寄樣品供您參考嗎?請通知

Did it become a good price for present you, and is it needed that you separately can hope for Italy and when hoping, is needed offer it according to me for me to mail a sample ..you.. and to refer ..you.. when having it so that information of the factory may guess that there might be a situation of a clear change the price because the thing rises?Please inform me.

Source(s): 網路上找低
    2 decades ago

大家寫的都差不多~謝謝啦

2005-07-07 14:25:22 補充:

lori~you are great!

2 decades ago

The factory notifies because the material soars so the price also has the obvious fluctuation situation,

Depend on to say currently I reported are already the best price for you, hope can another your rare idea

Conveniently on lifting, do you need me to send the sample for your reference?Ask the circular

Source(s): 網路---翻譯的
  • ?
    2 decades ago

The factory notice because the material has the rise therefore the

price also has the obvious change situation, according to at present

said I reported for you already was the best price, hoped was allowed

you to hope Italy while convenient as soon as to raise in addition,

you needed me to send the sample for reference? Please inform

Source(s): me
  • 2 decades ago

The factory notifies because the supplies go up the price have obvious change situations,

In accordance with saying at present that it is the best price that I offered you , hope for another all right purpose that you wish

By the way carry , do you need me to send samples for your reference? Please notify

Source(s): 翻譯機