Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

孫燕姿Silent All These Years歌詞

孫燕姿Silent All These Years歌詞我想要

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Silent all these yearsLyrics:Tori Amos Music:Tori Amos Excuse me but can I be you for a while My dog won't bite if you sit real still I got the Anti-Christ in the kitchen yellin' at me again Yeah I can hear that Been saved again by the garbage truck I got something to say you know but nothing comes Yes I know what you think of me you never shut up Yeah I can hear that But what if I'm a mermaid In these jeans of his with her name still on it Hey but I don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here silent all these years So you found a girl who thinks really deep thoughts What's so amazing about really deep thoughts Boy you best pray that I bleed real soon How's that thought for you My scream got lost in a paper cup You think there's a heaven where some screams have gone I got 25 bucks and a cracker do you think it's enough To get us there But what if I'm a mermaid In these jeans of his with her name still on it Hey but I don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here silent all these.. Years go by will I still be waiting For somebody else to understand Years go by if I'm stripped of my beauty And the orange clouds raining in my head Years go by will I choke on my tears Till finally there is nothing left One more casualty You know we're too easy easy easy Well I love the way we communicate Your eyes focus on my funny lip shape Let's hear what you think of me now but baby don't look up The sky is falling Your mother shows up in a nasty dress It's your turn now to stand where I stand Everybody lookin' at you here take hold of my hand Yeah I can hear them But what if I'm a mermaid In these jeans of his with her name still on it Hey but I don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice I hear my voice I hear my voice And it's been here silent all these years I've been here silent all these years Silent all these Silent all these years 中文翻譯:抱歉 我能否扮演你一會兒 只要你坐好 我的狗就不開口廚房裡的怪教徒 又對著我吼 Yeah 我聽見了垃圾車再次就了我 有話要說 卻又說不出口我知道自己在你眼中的樣子 你從不住口 Yeah 我聽見了如果我是隻美人魚 穿他的牛仔褲 上面還留著她的名但我不在乎 因為有時候 我是說有時候 我聽見自己的聲音 縈繞在此 已沉默多年這麼說 你找到那個心思複雜的女孩了 心思複雜有什麼好訝異男孩 你最好祈禱我的血流的快 你覺得這個念頭怎樣 我的吶喊消失在紙杯中你認為吶喊消失的地方就有天堂 我有25塊錢和一塊餅乾 你想這夠帶我們到天堂嗎時光流逝 我還會等待嗎 等待能有個人了解我時光流逝 如果我美貌不再 我的世界也會慘澹一片* 時光流逝 我會哽住淚水 直到什麼也不剩 又一個受害者你知道我們都太容易受傷 我愛極我們溝通的方式你的眼盯著我奇怪的唇形看 現在來聽聽你對我的看法 但 寶貝 別抬頭看 天空就要低垂你媽媽穿著一件髒衣服出現 現在輪到你嘗嘗我的滋味了每個人都在看你 來 別介意握住我的手 Yeah 我聽見他們說 如果我是隻美人魚 穿他的牛仔褲 上面還留著她的名但我不在乎 因為有時候 我是說有時候 我聽見自己的聲音 縈繞在此 已沉默多年

Source(s): 歌詞帝國

2.Silent all these yearsLyrics:Tori Amos Music:Tori Amos Excuse me but can I be you for a while My dog won't bite if you sit real still I got the Anti-Christ in the kitchen yellin' at me again Yeah I can hear that Been saved again by the garbage truck I got something to say you know but nothing comes Yes I know what you think of me you never shut up Yeah I can hear that But what if I'm a mermaid In these jeans of his with her name still on it Hey but I don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here silent all these years So you found a girl who thinks really deep thoughts What's so amazing about really deep thoughts Boy you best pray that I bleed real soon How's that thought for you My scream got lost in a paper cup You think there's a heaven where some screams have gone I got 25 bucks and a cracker do you think it's enough To get us there But what if I'm a mermaid In these jeans of his with her name still on it Hey but I don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here silent all these.. Years go by will I still be waiting For somebody else to understand Years go by if I'm stripped of my beauty And the orange clouds raining in my head Years go by will I choke on my tears Till finally there is nothing left One more casualty You know we're too easy easy easy Well I love the way we communicate Your eyes focus on my funny lip shape Let's hear what you think of me now but baby don't look up The sky is falling Your mother shows up in a nasty dress It's your turn now to stand where I stand Everybody lookin' at you here take hold of my hand Yeah I can hear them But what if I'm a mermaid In these jeans of his with her name still on it Hey but I don't care Cause sometimes I said sometimes I hear my voice I hear my voice I hear my voice And it's been here silent all these years I've been here silent all these years Silent all these Silent all these years 中文翻譯:抱歉  我能否扮演你一會兒  只要你坐好  我的狗就不開口廚房裡的怪教徒  又對著我吼  Yeah  我聽見了垃圾車再次就了我  有話要說  卻又說不出口我知道自己在你眼中的樣子  你從不住口  Yeah  我聽見了如果我是隻美人魚  穿他的牛仔褲  上面還留著她的名但我不在乎  因為有時候  我是說有時候  我聽見自己的聲音  縈繞在此  已沉默多年這麼說  你找到那個心思複雜的女孩了  心思複雜有什麼好訝異男孩  你最好祈禱我的血流的快  你覺得這個念頭怎樣  我的吶喊消失在紙杯中你認為吶喊消失的地方就有天堂  我有25塊錢和一塊餅乾  你想這夠帶我們到天堂嗎時光流逝  我還會等待嗎  等待能有個人了解我時光流逝  如果我美貌不再  我的世界也會慘澹一片* 時光流逝  我會哽住淚水  直到什麼也不剩  又一個受害者你知道我們都太容易受傷  我愛極我們溝通的方式你的眼盯著我奇怪的唇形看  現在來聽聽你對我的看法 但  寶貝  別抬頭看  天空就要低垂你媽媽穿著一件髒衣服出現  現在輪到你嘗嘗我的滋味了每個人都在看你  來  別介意握住我的手  Yeah  我聽見他們說            如果我是隻美人魚  穿他的牛仔褲  上面還留著她的名但我不在乎  因為有時候  我是說有時候  我聽見自己的聲音  縈繞在此  已沉默多年

試聽~~~

http://3cchot.idv.st/

歌詞~~

孫燕姿-自選輯

2002/1/5

1.Hey jude

Lyrics:Paul Mccartney Music:Paul Mccartney

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

Take a sad song and make it better.

Remember to let her into your heart,

Then you can start to make it better.

Hey Jude, don't be afraid.

You were made to go out and get her.

The minute you let her under your skin,

Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain,

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.

For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool

By making his world a little colder.

Hey Jude, don't let me down.

You have found her, now go and get her.

Remember to let her into your heart,

Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,

You're waiting for someone to perform with.

And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do,

The movement you need is on your shoulder.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

Take a sad song and make it better.

Remember to let her under your skin,

Then you'll begin to make it

Better better better better better better, oh.

Da da da da da da, da da da, hey Jude...

中文翻譯:

嘿!朱德,別搞砸了

唱首悲傷的歌,讓它更好

記得將她牢記在心中

然後,開始把事情做好

嘿!朱德,不要怕

你生來就是要得到她

在你把她放在心中的時候

你就可以把這件事做好

任何時候,當你感到痛苦

嘿!朱德,停下來

別把全世界扛在你肩上

你應該知道,誰耍酷誰就是傻子

這會使他的世界更寒冷而已

嘿!朱德,別讓我失望

你已找到了她,現在去贏得她的芳心

記得將她牢記在心中

然後,開始把事情做好

煩惱來了又去

嘿!朱德,開始吧

你在等待有人和你一起表演

你不知道那就是你嗎?

嘿!朱德,你會的

你需要的樂章就在你肩上

嘿!朱德,別搞砸了

唱首悲傷的歌,讓它更好

記得,把她放在心中

然後,把這件事做好

啦────

啦啦啦啦,嘿!朱德