請翻為英文 謝謝 (多幾個版本更歡迎)

3 Answers

Rating
  • Dana
    Lv 4
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

每句都不一樣唄, 自己搭配~

●Oh~ Grandpa Lian, you have come home. Hold on a minute, where is Grandma Lian?

●Grandpa Lian, you are finally home!!!! Ur..... I don't see Grandma Lian......... @@;

●Grandpa Lian, you have finally come back home! wait a minute...where the hell is gradma Lian?

●Grandpa Lian, oh, you are home at last!... did you forget Grandma Lian?

●Ah~ grandpa Lian, you came back at last!.... but how come I don't see grandma Lian??...

●Oh my... grandpa Lian, you have come back to us.... what the!!!...where is gandma? >:(

●Grandpa Lian, fianlly after all this time, you have come back to us! ....ah.... where is grandma? did you leave her behind again? ="=

●Grandpa Lian........ so nice to see you back home! but where is grandma lian... I miss her!!! >"<~

●(shriek~~~~~ ) Grandpa, you came back!!!!!!!! but Grandma? where are you?

●oh... how much do I miss thy now that prandpa ye be home....but where shall I find grandma lian? (符合老古董)

●Hey..yo yo.. grandpa, man.., nice to see you home (welcome home)! But give me grandma! man~

補充

●grandpa, grandpa.... you are home... grandpa you are home... this is where you belong..... ah grandpa, you are home. (西安後宰門國小版).... but where is grandma? grandma~~~~ where ARE you? ~~~~~ (白目版)

沒有嘲笑這些小朋友的意味

覺得他們很可愛嘞 ^^

2005-07-14 04:31:03 補充:

ah.. sorry, didn't proofread. It's thee :P

Source(s): mi casa, su casa, right? grandpa
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 decades ago

黑人版

yo wasup grand pa lien~~~~~, welcome back my man!! shit, where is grand ma lien???

白人版

howdy grand pa lien~~~~ welcome home!!! by the way, where is grand ma lien???

夏威夷版

Alo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ha grand pa lien, welcome back!! wait, where is grand ma lien???

默西哥版

hey~~~~~ amigo....... grand pa lien, welcome welcome!! want a taco from the bell??? no more grand ma lien???

• 2 decades ago

Grand Pa Lien, you come back!!

How about Grand Ma?

or

Grand Pa Lien, welcome back!!

Where is Grand Ma?

Source(s): Myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.