Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我訂正英文作文...

中文部分

兩個禮拜前我因重感冒病倒了.我不但覺得頭暈而且還全身酸痛.量過體溫後,我發現我發燒了.我立刻去看醫生.醫生給我處方後就交代我要多喝水並要充分的休息.

我自己寫的翻譯

Two weeks ago, I got a sick due of a serious cold. I felt not only head frighten, but also general malaise of the whole body. After measuring body's temperature, I was getting a fever. I reservated a doctor right now on. After giving me medicine, the doctor suggested that I drink a lot of water and get enough rest.

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Two weeks ago, I got a sick due of a serious cold. -->I got a terrible cold two weeks ago.

I felt not only head frighten, but also general malaise of the whole body. --> Not only did I feel dizzy, (啥米是head frighten? @_@" 沒這個東) but also did I feel body pains with malaise.

After measuring body's temperature, I was getting a fever. --> After taking (body)temperature, I knew I was having (a) fever.

I reservated a doctor right now on. --> I went to see a doctor right away.

After giving me medicine, the doctor suggested that I drink a lot of water and get enough rest. (這句好, 沒錯)

• 處方那個地方

是有個名詞必須翻出來

就是PRESCRIPTION

那個東西不是動詞

所以沒辦法替換

所以翻出來比較好喔!

上面兩位

為什麼不直接寫成I HAVE ILLNESS

這樣可以在讓人家批改的時候

看了一大堆的SICK

會有"終於換詞了"的感覺

• 2 decades ago

Two weeks ago, I got a sick due (to) a serious cold. I felt not only [headache], but also general malaise of the whole body. After measuring [my] temperature, I was getting a fever. I reservated a doctor [at once]. After giving me [prescription], the doctor suggested that I drink a lot of water and get enough rest.

有[]的是要改ㄉ

你寫ㄉ已經算不錯ㄌ

只是小地方要注意

Source(s): 腦袋瓜瓜
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.