Krafty 的英文歌詞...

可以的話 希望中文的也打一下....

謝謝唷

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Krafty / New Order試聽 / MV(官網提供,速度似乎有點慢)Some people get up at the break of dayGotta go to work before it gets too lateSitting in a car and driving down the roadIt ain't the way it has to beBut that's what you do to earn your daily wageThat's the kind of world that we're living in todayIsn't where you wanna beAnd isn't what you wanna doJust give me one more day (one more day)Give me another night (just another night)I need a second chance (second chance)This time I'll get it right (This time I'll get it right)I'll say it one last time (one last time)I've got to let you know (I've got to let you know)I've got to change your mind (I've got to change your mind)I'll never let you goYou've got to look at life the way it oughta beLooking at the stars from underneath the treeThere's a world inside and a world out thereWith that on tv you just don't careThey've got violence, wars and killing tooAll shrunk down in a two-foot tubeBut out there the world is a beautiful placeWith mountains, lakes and the human raceAnd this is where I wanna beAnd this is what I wanna doJust give me one more day (one more day)Give me another night (just another night)I need a second chance (second chance)This time I'll get it right (This time I'll get it right)I'll say it one last time (one last time)I've got to let you know (I've got to let you know)I've got to change your mind (change your mind)I'll never let you goJust give me one more chance (one more chance)Give me another night (just another night)With just one more day (one more day)Maybe we'll get it right (You know I'll get it right)I'll say it one last time (one last time)I've got to let you know (I've got to let you know)If I could change your mind (change your mind)

Source(s): 如上
  • 1 decade ago

屁啦、你錯了、好聽就是好聽、新秩序就是要不一樣、、、呵呵

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

什麼意義?雖然krafty好聽可是我覺得這張沒有很出色...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Krafty超好聽的~而且對New Order具有特殊意義~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.