她有說that's why i love this game

Update:

那首歌名是什麼~

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

那首歌的歌名 叫作 "Get right"(愛要說明白)是由珍妮佛洛佩茲所演唱的專輯名稱叫作Rebirth(重生)歌詞順便給你~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Get rightYa lookin' just a little too hard at meStandin' just a little too close to meYa sayin not quiet enough to meYa sippin' just a little too slow for meNo doubt ya playin' real cool homieGot me thinkin' what is it you do for meTrippin' (trippin') a little more than I should beSo let ya self go and get right with me[Chorus]I'm about to sign you up, we can get rightBefore the night is up, we canget riiiiiiiight (right), get riiiiiiight (right), we can get rightI'm about to fill your cup, we can get rightBefore the night is up, we can get riiiiiiight (right), toniiiiiiight (right),we can get rightDo you want more? [4x]Ya lips talkin' bout I play too muchCan't a woman take advantage of what she wantsMy hips movin' oh so slowBar tab lookin' like a car noteAll I need is you here right by my sideTake whatever ya want, baby let's rideAnd whatever you won't do let me decideJust put ya name on the dotted line[Chorus][Bridge]So much we've got to say,But so little timeAnd if tonight ain't long enoughDon't leave love behind (Don't leave this love behind)Baby take my hand, I'll show you why[Chorus][music][Chorus x2]2、Hold You DownVerse 1(Jen)Now you been holding me down mmFor such a long time nowFrom back then to now in my storyStraight from the hoodYou've always been there for meAnd you had my back when theyBack when everybody said I wasn't anythingIt was you that kept me holding onNo matter what was going onSo whatever you need I got you yaa(Joe)Reminiscing that 6 train from way backNow it's skyblue Phantoms and stretch MaybacksFor sweepin them floors in them Bronx apartmentsMira esta que ta on the red carpetWhen Pun died you was the first to call meI never told youBut you was there for meWhatever you need, I be there for youCrack, I got ya back, for real, true story(Jen)Now my loyalty will always beWith you if you just promise meThat you'll stay real just like you areCuz baby you don't have to change no...Chorus(Jen)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, boy I'm gon' hold you down(Fat Joe)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, girl I'm gon' hold you downVerse 2(Fat Joe)Yo, 2005, Rakim and Jody WatleyWatch me paint a picture so perfectQuite possiblyThe realest frechest from BX to SouthbeachI'mma always hold you down, girlYou can count on me(Jen)So remember this whenever I callWe go back too far, we been through it allEven though, we haven't spoken so longAin't nothing change, not a damn thing baby(Jen)Now my loyalty will always beWith you if you just promise meThat you'll stay real just like you areCuz baby you don't have to change no...Chorus(Jen)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, boy I'm gon' hold you down(Fat Joe)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, girl I'm gon' hold you downVerse 3(Fat Joe)Like *something somethin*This industryYeah my father made me this wayGet between me and J-LoI simply stay you better off sweepin leaves on a windy day(Jen)So I don't care about the situationI'ma ride for youIf there's a complicationCuz everytime you had my back and allWhen we were youngAnd now you're Joey Crack and all(Jen)Now my loyalty will always beWith you if you just promise meThat you'll stay real just like you areCuz baby you don't have to change because...Chorus(Jen)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, boy I'm gon' hold you down(Fat Joe)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, girl I'm gon' hold you down(Both)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, I'm gon' hold you down(Both)You dont know how much you mean to meWhenever your down you know that you can lean on meNo matter the situation, I'm gon' hold you down

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

歌名叫:愛要說明白

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.