Yen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我看看我的英文自我介紹...

請幫我看看 有無錯誤的地方..或哪個地方需要修正的..

或者要再多加點什麼東西...謝謝

Hello, my name is Leo Yen. I am eighteen years old. I am an English major graduate from Chung Shan Industrial Commercial school. My personality is optimistic and calmly. I like playing baseball, basketball, listening to music, seeing movies and watching puppet show. When I was in a bad mood or I was upset, I would listen to music to let me feel better. I believe that music can shape one’s spirit. During in senior high school, I took part in a lot of contest which is about English. For example I took part in national drama contest and we got the fifth prize. I had ever been to Saudi Arabia and the United States. After that, I realized that how important English is. Therefore, I decided to choose English major ongoing before I graduate. In the future, I would still develop English so that I could master of it.

我是真的有去過阿拉伯跟美國....^^"...

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello, my name is Leo Yen. I am eighteen years old. I am an English major graduate from Chung Shan Industrial Commercial school. My personality is optimistic and calmly. I like playing baseball, basketball, listening to music, seeing movies and watching puppet show. When I was in a bad mood or I was upset, I would listen to music to let (make)me feel better. I believe that music can shape one’s spirit. During<> senior high school, I took part in a lot of contestS <>about English. For example I took part in THE national drama contest and we got the fifth prize. I had Never been to Saudi Arabia and the United States. After that, I realized that how important English is. Therefore, I decided to choose English as a major ongoing before I graduate. In the future, I would continue to develop my English so that I could master <> it.

2 decades ago

maybe you can explain more about... - why or what make you feel that english is really important (especially when you came back from those two countries)