14 Quedetha

Update:

我要專輯所有的歌詞

謝謝

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

CountryYearArtistAlbumSongRatingUSA2004All 4 OneSplit PersonalityI Prayed 4 U3USA2004All 4 OneSplit PersonalitySomeone Who Lives In Your Heart1.5USA2004All 4 OneSplit PersonalityI Just Wanna Be Your Everything1.33USA2004All 4 OneSplit PersonalityLike That1.33I Prayed 4 UWhen I close my eyes at night, I pray That god would send your love my way Pray that it sings a love so sweet Someone to take good care of me Someone to take my heart and make it their own And love wont leave me alone That's when I found u And I know that its true That god gave me u coz (chorus) I, I prayed for you (I prayed for u) Everytime I close my eyes I believe deep in my heart that God would come true Coz I prayed for you When your in my arms I feel so blessed Coz I know your love if heaven sent When ever this song my heart sings I owe it to the joy your love brings Now I'm gona take your heart and make it my own And I'll never leave u alone Thank God I found you And for all that you do All this came true (chorus) I, I prayed for you Everytime I close my eyes I believe deep in my heart that God would come true Coz I prayed for you Somehow I made it thru those times When my world should add on U came in changed my life And I know that u were sent in from above (chorus) I, I prayed for you Everytime I close my eyes I believe deep in my heart that God would come true Coz I prayed for you When I close my eyes at night I pray That God would sent your love my waySomeone Who Lives In Your HeartLast night, I dreamt that you were beside me It seemed so real, that I cried When you touched me, you're my angel And you've given me wings And I'll fly away with you wherever you go Cause you've filled my heart and you've captured my soul And baby I want you to know If there's one thing in this world that I know is true It's the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you No ocean, no mountain can keep us apart Cause no one can take away someone who lives in your heart All out hopes and our dreams are alive I'll carry you with me through distance and time Nothing in this world can keep us apart No one can take away someone who lives in your heart And I know there's a million stars betwen us But they won't stop my longing To hold you and to kiss you How I love you And I'll find my way to you wherever you are Coz you're in my soul and you've got my heart And your love will carry me on If there's one thing in this world that I know is true It's the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you No ocean or mountain could keep us apart Coz no one can take away someone who lives in your heart All the hopes and the dreams are alive I'll carry it with me through distance and time No one in this world could keep us apart Coz no one can take away someone who lives in your heartI Just Wanna Be Your EverythingFor so long You and me were findin' each other for so long And that the feelin' that I feel for you is more than strong girl Take it from me If you give a little more than your askin' for Your love will turn the key Darlin' I I would wait forever for those lips of wine And build my world around you darlin' This love will shine girl Watch it and see If you give a little more than you're askin' for Your love will turn the key chorus: Darlin' I I just wanna be your everything Open up the heavens in your heart and let me The things you are to me And not some puppet on a string Oh-ohh I If I stay here without you darlin' I would die I want you layin' in the love I have to bring I'll do anything to be your everything For so long You and me were findin' each other for so long And the feelin' that I feel for you is more than strong girl Take it from me If you give a little more than you're askin' for Your love will turn the key [chorus 3x until fade]Like Thatthey read you cinderella you hoped it would come true that one day your prince charming would come rescue you you like romantic movies and you never will forget the way it felt when romeo kissed juliette and all this time that you've been waiting you don't have to wait no more i can love you like that i would make you my world move heaven and earth if you were my girl i would give you my heart be all that you need show you you're everything that's precious to me if you give me a chance, i can love you like that i never make a promise i don't intend to keep so when i say forever forever's what i mean i'm no casanova but i swear this much is true, i'll be holding nothing back when it comes to you you dream of love that's everlasting well baby open up your eyes... i can love you like that i would make you my world move heaven and earth if you were my girl i would give you my heart be all that you need show you you're everything that's precious to me if you give me a chance, i can love you like that if you want tenderness i've got tenderness and i see through to the heart of you if you want a man who will understand you don't have to look very far i can love you, girl i can (i can love you love you) oh baby oh... i can love you like that i would make you my world move heaven and earth if you were my girl i would give you my heart be all that you need show you you're everything that's precious to me i can love you like that i can make you my world move heaven and earth if you were my girl i would give you my heart my heart my heart my world show you you're everything (you're everything to me) love you like that i can make you my world move heaven and earth if you were my girl i would give you my heart my heart my heart my world show you you're everything

2005-06-30 00:24:29 補充:

如果找得到所有的歌詞,當然就給您囉!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.