1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

有許多類似的教導, 但不一定是完全一樣的說法:

(PS 又發現有一些類似的經文, 補充在最下面!!)

耶立米書17:10 我─耶和華是鑒察人心、試驗人肺腑的,要照各人所行的和他做事的結果報應他。

Jer17:10 I the Lord am the searcher of the heart, the tester of the thoughts, so that I may give to every man the reward of his ways, in keeping with the fruit of his doings.

羅馬書2:6 他必照各人的行為報應各人。

Rom2:6 He will give to every man his right reward:

羅馬書2:7 凡恆心行善、尋求榮耀、尊貴,和不能朽壞之福的,就以永生報應他們;

Rom2:7 To those who go on with good works in the hope of glory and honour and salvation from death, he will give eternal life.

羅馬書2:8 惟有結黨、不順從真理、反順從不義的,就以忿怒、惱恨報應他們。

Rom2:8 But to those who, from a love of competition, are not guided by what is true, will come the heat of his wrath.

帖薩羅尼迦後書1:6 神既是公義的,就必將患難報應那加患難給你們的人。

2Ts1:6 For it is an act of righteousness on God's part to give trouble as their reward to those who are troubling you.

馬太福音7:12 所以,無論何事,你們願意人怎樣待你們,你們也要怎樣待人,因為這就是律法和先知的道理。

Mat7:12 All those things, then, which you would have men do to you, even so do you to them: because this is the law and the prophets.

路加福音6:31 你們願意人怎樣待你們,你們也要怎樣待人。

Luk6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

馬太福音6:14 你們饒恕人的過犯,你們的天父也必饒恕你們的過犯。

Mat6:14 For if you let men have forgiveness for their sins, you will have forgiveness from your Father in heaven.

馬太福音6:15 你們不饒恕人的過犯,你們的天父也必不饒恕你們的過犯。

Mat6:15 But if you do not let men have forgiveness for their sins, you will not have forgiveness from your Father for your sins.

路加福音6:37 你們不要論斷人,就不被論斷;你們不要定人的罪,就不被定罪;你們要饒恕人,就必蒙饒恕(饒恕:原文作釋放)。

Luk6:37 Be not judges of others, and you will not be judged: do not give punishment to others, and you will not get punishment yourselves: make others free, and you will be made free.

哥羅西書3:13 倘若這人與那人有嫌隙,總要彼此包容,彼此饒恕;主怎樣饒恕了你們,你們也要怎樣饒恕人。

Col3:13 Being gentle to one another and having forgiveness for one another, if anyone has done wrong to his brother, even as the Lord had forgiveness for you.

哥羅西書3:25 那行不義的必受不義的報應;主並不偏待人。

Col3:25 For the wrongdoer will have punishment for the wrong he has done, without respect for any man's position.

啟示錄18:6 他怎樣待人,也要怎樣待他,按他所行的加倍的報應他;用他調酒的杯加倍的調給他喝。

Rev18:6 Give to her as she gave, even an increased reward for her works; in the cup which was mixed by her, let there be mixed as much again for herself.

啟示錄22:12 看哪,我必快來!賞罰在我,要照各人所行的報應他。

Rev22:12 See, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man the outcome of his works.

加拉太書 6 : 7 不要自欺、 神是輕慢不得的.人種的是甚麼、收的也是甚麼。

Galatians 6:7 Don’t be deceived. God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

加拉太書 6 : 8 順著情慾撒種的、必從情慾收敗壞.順著聖靈撒種的、必從聖靈收永生。

Galatians 6:8 For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption. But he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

Source(s): 聖經
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.