Kalvin
Kalvin asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 2 decades ago

有關love跟peace的句子

我要有關love和peace的句子

例如 : love is all around

越多越好~~拜託拜託~~

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

To learn they cannot make anyone love them.

What they can do is let themselves be loved.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others.

Because I love you.

If I said that I would love you every single night.

Love is like a butterfly.

Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

Never say 'I love you' if you don't care.

The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...

Love is not about 'it's your fault', but 'I'm sorry.' Not 'where are you', but 'I'm right here.'

How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you

love is unhappy with you.

Love hurts when you break up with someone.

But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now.