Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

五分錢合唱團的--Someday-

請問..

誰有''五分錢合唱團Nickelback'' 唱的一首歌的歌詞

那首叫---Someday---

我找不到....

是蝙蝠俠電影的插曲之一

有人說是在他們The Long Road專輯裡

但是我沒找到這張專輯...

誰有這首歌的歌詞?

這以前就曾聽過...今年又再聽到是真的很好聽!!

所以想要歌詞!!

真的太感謝你了!!!

只是還沒到4小時,所以還不能自選答案...

那有中文歌詞嗎? 哈哈

有些看不懂...

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Nickelback的 "Someday" 歌詞如下:How'd the hell (did) we end up like this.Why weren't we able?To see the signs that we missed.And try to turn the tables.I wish you'd unclinch your fist.And unpack your suitcase.Lately theres been to much of this.But don't think it's to late.Nothings wrong just as long.As you know that someday I will.Someday, SomehowI gonna make alright but not right now.I know your wondering when.Your the only one who know that.Someday, SomehowI gonna make alright but not right now.I know your wondering when.I hoped since were here anyway.We could end up saying.Things we've always needed to say.So we could end up staying.Now the stories played out like this.Just like a paperback novel.Lets re-write an ending that fits.Instead of a hollywood horror.Nothings wrong just as long.As you know that someday I will.Someday, SomehowI gonna make alright but not right now.I know your wondering when.Your the only one who know that.Someday, SomehowI gonna make alright but not right now.I know your wondering when.Your the only one who knows that.How'd the hell (did) we end up like this.Why weren't we able?To see the signs that we missed.And try to turn the tables.Now the stories played out like this.Just like a paperback novel.Lets re-write an ending that fits.Instead of a hollywood horror.Nothings wrong just as long.As you know that someday I will.Someday, SomehowI gonna make alright but not right now.I know your wondering when.Your the only one who know that.Someday, SomehowI gonna make alright but not right now.I know your wondering when.Your the only one who knows that.

2005-06-20 19:22:11 補充:

感謝Jane L.的細心 謝謝

2 decades ago

這歌曲的mV很感人。。。

• 2 decades ago

趕蟹煮有些地方打錯囉--第一句"How'd the hell (did) we end up like this."的"end"是"wind"//第5行"I wish you'd unclinch your fist."的"unclinch"是”unclench"才對///還有第二段的最後一句"Your the only one who know that."的"know"是"knows"