Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(歇後語) 【The Green Green Grass 】

【英文歇後語 】

【The Green Green Grass 】的歇後語 , 是否就是【of home 】 ?

印象中似乎和某西洋歌曲有關 , 但不是很確定 ...。

知道的人幫忙一下吧 ~

Rating
    Best Answer

The Green Green Grass of home 綠草如茵的家園這是著名歌星 Tom Jones 成名曲之一 歌曲描述一名死刑犯 在死牢中幻想自己回到綠草如茵的家園 但是驚覺自己即將被槍斃的事實 旋律抒情優美 歌詞含有警世的意思 最後一句將故事主角的下場說的很美Yes, they'll all come to see me in the shade of that old oak tree as they lay me neath the green, green grass of home.是的 他們都來了 就站在那顆大橡樹的陰影下 看著我下葬 葬在那綠草如茵的家園所以我確定你說的歇後語是在說這首歌歌詞全文如下-------------TOM JONES LYRICS"Green Green Grass Of Home"The old home town looks the same as I step down from the train,and there to meet me is my Mama and Papa.Down the road I look and there runs Mary hair of gold and lips like cherries.It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.Yes, they'll all come to meet me, arms reaching, smiling sweetly.It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.The old house is still standing tho' the paint is cracked and dry,and there's that old oak tree I used to play on.Down the lane I walk with my sweet Mary, hair of gold and lips like cherries.It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.Yes, they'll all come to meet me, arms reaching, smiling sweetly.It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.[spoken:]Then I awake and look around me, at four grey walls that surround me and I realized that I was only dreaming.For there's a guard and there's a sad old padre - arm in arm we'll walk at daybreak.Again I touch the green, green grass of home.Yes, they'll all come to see me in the shade of that old oak treeas they lay me neath the green, green grass of home.[ www.azlyrics.com ]---------至於意見中的大大說的kiss me 我PO在下面給您作參考-------------KISS MEBy: Sixpence None The RicherKiss me out of the bearded barley. Lightly, beside the green, green grass. Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. CHORUS Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand. Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling. So kiss me. Kiss me down by the broken tree house. Swing me high upon its hanging tire. Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat. We'll take the trail marked on your father's map. Repeat Chorus Two Times

阿~原來是這麼回事

2005-06-19 11:38:23 補充:

http://blog.sina.com.tw/archive.php?blog_id=2943&m... 這裡也可參考一下 ^^"

印象中瑯噹六便士的Kiss me 有這麼一句...