Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文文章交流

這一篇英文文章是我自己寫的.難免有錯誤的地方,請大家批改....Thank you~

....We cannot without leisure activity in our busy life. In urbanize society, it is necessary

to take leisure activity to reduce pressure. In my viewpoint, if we engaged in the proper

leisure activity ,our work can become more efficiency. So I do not agree to that"work pays, recreation wastes" .

....My favorite leisure activity is swiming. There are a lot of reasons that I like to swim, Firstly, it not only can make my body and mind can be relaxed to swim , but also can make me happy . Secondy, it is very helpful too to the health to swim, Thirdly, swimming will bring harmonious with family. I will go swimming whenever I have big pressure and boring, I like the swimming freely, just like fish. If only the work does not have recreation activity in our life, I think our life sure to be lonely and depressed .

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

"We cannot without leisure activity in our busy life"

這句要有動詞吧= =?

也許加個be

" if we engaged in "

這要用be engaged in

"the proper leisure activity "

proper不做副詞用.用來修飾形容詞不恰當吧~

"our work can become more efficiency"

become是連綴動詞.後面接形容詞

所以應該是efficient

整句來說..if子句前面改現在式are

那後面應該配未來式.改will代can

"swiming"

這個字的現在分詞是swimming

一般來說..字尾是子音+短母音+子音的.要重複字尾加ing

像sit→sitting

"There are a lot of reasons that I like to swim"

有了先行詞reason.後面接關代後一定是不完整句子

我想應該改關係副詞why比覺恰當

Firstly..

這用名詞first就可以了吧~

還有記得序數+the

"it not only can make my body and mind can be relaxed to swim "

既然can make前後句都有了..那就不用重複了.何況中間又多一個can

改it can make not only my body and mind relaxed but also me happy 

如果一定要強調..那用when子句吧~

"it is very helpful too to the health to swim"

這too是..也?

也只能放句尾ㄋ~

如果要強調也.可以改also或as well比較好

另外..to swim應該不需要一直寫..

前面已經說明要說喜歡游泳的原因.所以..

"swimming will bring harmonious with family"

這..bring是及物動詞..後面該接名詞

harmonious句尾ous明顯不是名詞..

"I will go swimming whenever I have big pressure and boring"

敘述一件事實而不是強調將要.用現在式

pressure是名詞..boring是形容詞

放在and兩邊你不覺得..= =?

還有哩..逗號並不代表分隔兩個句子.只是停頓語氣

所以..除非有連接詞..不然不能隨便用逗號連接

或者乾脆打句號或分號

"I like the swimming freely"

這句..副詞形容動詞.翻譯..我自由地喜歡游泳..= =?

swimming加the..= =?

"If only the work does not have recreation activity in our life, I think our life sure to be lonely and depressed . "

用if only代表了..假設語氣.所以時態要..didn’t

而後面用shoud/would/could/might

而語意上.."只要工作沒有娛樂活動"這在中文當然是沒問題..

但在英文妳的有是there are

我認為..改..

If there were(假設語氣BE用were) not recreative activitys,it might be lonely and depressed in our life.

以上我個人見解..如果錯也請修正

勿意冒犯..謝謝= =

• 2 decades ago

here you go

We cannot live without leisure activities in our busy life. In an urbanized society, it is necessary to have leisure activities to reduce pressure. In my viewpoint, if we can engage in the proper leisure activities, we will then be able to work more efficiently. So I do not agree to the notion "work pays, recreation wastes".

....My favourite leisure activity is swimming. There are a lot of reasons for me to like swimming. First, it can not only relax my body and mind, but it also makes me feel happy. Secondly, swimming is very helpful too to the health. Thirdly, swimming could bring harmony to families. I will go swimming whenever I have pressure and feel boring. I like to swim freely, just like fish. If there is only work and no recreation activity in our life, I think our life, surely, will be lonely and depressed.