Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化宗教信仰與靈性 · 1 decade ago

What the love of God is?

please answer me this question:

What the love of God in Christ Jesus is?

thx a lot!

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Your question is interesting.

First of all, the love of God would be very much depending on how much you believe in the bible.

If you believe everything said in the New Tastement is based on the truth, partcularly the first 4 books (Book of Mattew, Mark, Luke, and John), you would know what Jeuse Christ has done for us.

At that time, there were people who disbelieved that Jeuse was Messiah, the promised King of Israel. Whatever criticizm, torturing, harassment, and false accusation, the Jews had placed onto Jesus Christ, He never took a revenge.

Jesus was put to death on the cross. Did he ever ask God to punish those who have abused him? NO! When he was nearly to his death on the cross 十字架. He even prayed to His father, God that, to forgive those people, as they did not know what they were doing! (Luke 23:34)

Ask yourself the following questions:

Would you die for strangers?

Would you be happy to die when you have done nothing wrong?

Would you be happy to die when people had wrongly accused you for things you did not do?

Would you go around to teach people doing goodness and never see anything in return?

The only reason, Jesus Christ went through those things for us was from GREAT LOVE. He wants us all have an eternal life.

I could not die or suffer for others like the way Jesus did, so I know that is from LOVE, MERCY, and GRACE.......

Source(s): The Bible
  • 1 decade ago

我的看法是因為聖經有提到耶穌來到是上為我們的最而死.而且他原本是人到最是被由大跟羅馬士兵所陷害的,補只是這樣在聖經理也提到上帝用愛來原諒他的敵人和門徒以及許多人,上帝也常跟眾人及學生提到愛人如己,愛別人就像愛鄰居一樣,所以上帝把愛的觀念也一一教導學生跟眾人.聖經也提到說愛的真諦.

PS:好像是記載在哥林多後書還是前書,我忘了,抱歉.

Source(s): 聖經
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.