Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文翻中文

我的名子叫做TRACY,今年19歲,家庭成員有爸.媽.還有我,他們都很疼我

我們家算小康,以前住在內湖之後搬到了板橋,而現在就讀五專四年級,在學校裡有很多很好的朋友,我們會一起上課一起玩,我的興趣是聽音樂.睡覺.逛街.看電影.聊天,我最喜歡的音樂有國語.西洋.爵士藍調.而我最愛的寵物是狗,我最喜歡的地方有購物中心.餐廳和咖啡廳.城市鬧區,最喜歡的食物有中式.西式和路邊攤,這就是我的自我介紹

是中翻英拉

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My name is TRACY. I'm 19 years old this year.There are Dad, Mom ,and of course- I in my family. My parents spoil me a lot. We are not very rich(or the so-called middle-class family)We lived in NaHu before but later moved to BenChow. Studying in the 5-year junior college grade four, I have plenty of friends at school . We have classes together and play together.My interests are to listen to music,sleep,go shopping,go to the movie, and chat.The music I like best is Mandarin,Western, and jazz & blues .The pet I love most is dogs. My favorite place are shopping malls,restaurants,cafes and downtown areas.My favorite food are Chinese, Western style and the wayside stands.These are all about myself.

內湖和板橋是自己拼的(建議自行查閱)

翻的不是很好勿見怪>_<

Source(s): me
  • 2 decades ago

My name is called TRACY, this year 19 years old, the family member has the father Mother Also has me, they all very much loves my our family to calculate well-off, before lived the lake to move to the plank bridge afterwards, but the present goes study five specially four grades, had very many very good friends in the school, we could attend class together play together, my interest was listens to the music Sleeps Window-shops Watches the movie Chats, I most like the music has the national language Western world Knight blue accent But I most love the pet is a dog, I most like the place has the shopping center restrund and cafe The city in down town, most likes food has Chinese type Western-style and roadside booth, this is my self introduction

Source(s): 翻譯網站