? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

我需要大大幫我翻一下...急用!!謝謝...

而且美國人比較重視個人,競爭性強,而且善於表達.對於性也相當開放.常常會公開討論.美國人子女一到成年,就會離巢而飛,父母不再撫養他們;而子女一旦獨立,對父母家的事,也不再理會.

A:西方人注重個人、個體的發展.所以延伸出來的意義是,他們注重個人隱私一些私人的問題.然而東方人長久以來較注重整體的發展對於個體的壓抑,造成我們比較不在意個人隱私.

B:而且美國人對於性也相當開放,常常會公開討論.相較於台灣人,對性的觀念就比較保守了.

A:據我所知我聽過美國小孩叫父母時都是直稱父母的名字,而我們台灣卻是不可能的事情.因為中國人比較重視倫理,所以我們中國小孩是不可能叫父母的名字的.

且中西的愛情文化差異也不太相同.比如說,西方人對情感的表達方式比東方人還要直接.像美國人比較會把我愛你講出來,而像我們就比較含蓄一點.

洗耳恭聽怎麼說阿???

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

And Americans relatively pay attention to individual, competitive and strong, and is good at expressing. Quite open the sex too. Will often discuss publicly. As soon as Americans children get to grow up , will fly from the nest , parents no longer raise them; And children's once independence, to the thing of parents' family, no longer take notice of . A: Westerners pay attention to the development of individual , individual. So the meaning extended out is, they pay attention to some private problems of individual privacy. But Orientals have relatively paid attention to the constraining to the individual of development of the whole for a long time, cause us to relatively pay no attention to the individual privacy. B: And Americans quite open the sex, will often discuss publicly . The looks, relatively to Taiwanese, the idea to the sex is more conservative . A: I have listened to the child of American primary school was title parents' names directly while calling parents as far as I know, our Taiwan is an impossible thing . Because Chinese relatively pay attention to ethics , the children of our middle and primary schools are the impossible names which call parents one. And the love cultural difference of the midwest is not very the same either. For example, the westerner expression way to the emotion is more direct than that of Orientals. As Americans will relatively love you I to say, and it is more implicit to look like us.  而且美國人比較重視個人,競爭性強,而且善於表達.對於性也相當開放.常常會公開討論.美國人子女一到成年,就會離巢而飛,父母不再撫養他們;而子女一旦獨立,對父母家的事,也不再理會. A:西方人注重個人、個體的發展.所以延伸出來的意義是,他們注重個人隱私一些私人的問題.然而東方人長久以來較注重整體的發展對於個體的壓抑,造成我們比較不在意個人隱私. B:而且美國人對於性也相當開放,常常會公開討論.相較於台灣人,對性的觀念就比較保守了. A:據我所知我聽過美國小孩叫父母時都是直稱父母的名字,而我們台灣卻是不可能的事情.因為中國人比較重視倫理,所以我們中國小孩是不可能叫父母的名字的. 且中西的愛情文化差異也不太相同.比如說,西方人對情感的表達方式比東方人還要直接.像美國人比較會把我愛你講出來,而像我們就比較含蓄一點.

• Jeff
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

For the American more pay attention to personal than the value of the competition , and be good at the expression.Also opened for sex.

Usually will discuss in public.Once American's son and daughter reach the adulthood, will leave their parents, the parents no longer suport them;when children are independent, also ignor whatever their parents events.

A.For the western person pay attention to the personal and individual development., and the extension comes out of meaning , they pay attention to some of personal privacies.But the oriental pays attention to the whole development more for long time than the individual of depressive, cause they more inattentive than personal privacy.

B.For the American also sex open and discuss sex in public.Compare with the Taiwanese, the sex always keep conservative.

C.For my understanding ,when I heard the American kids call the parents is keep calling parents of name, but our Taiwan is an impossible thing.The Chinese relatively value the ethics, so our Chinese kids are it is impossible to call the name of parents directly.

I am all ears

洗耳恭聽

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.