好像沒放完...所以我也不清楚

知道的人 說一下吧 謝囉!!!!!

5 Answers

Rating
  • 芸軒
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

亞瑟的YEAH~~就是那首...等登 等登 等登 等登~~Yeah=耶亞瑟小子 usher這首歌收錄在Confession專輯中Yeah!PEACE UP! A-TOWN Down![Lil' Jon:]Yeah, Ok! Lil' Jon! Usher, Usher, Usher[whispered][Usher:]Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahUp in the club with my homies trying to get a little VI/keep it down on the low key cuz u know how it is (hey)i saw this shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittin in ear you would think that she knew me,So i decided to chill, conversation got heavy she had me feelin'like she's ready to blow,watch out, O,watch out She was sayin come get me,so i got up and followed her to the floor she said baby lets go,thats when i told her i said......(CHORUS)yeah, yeah shorty got down low and said come and get meyeah, yeah i got so caught up i forgot she told meyeah, yeah her and my girl used be the best of homiesyeah, yeah, next thing i knew she was all up on my screamin...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah , yeah x2So she's all up in my head now Got my thinking that it might be a goodidea to take her with me, cuz she ready to leave (to leave)(lets go)But i gotta keep it real now cuz on a 1 to 10 she's a certified 20But that just ain't me, hey, 'cuz(I dont know)If i take that chance just where its gonna lead but what (i do know)is the way she dance makes shorty alright for me, the way she (get low)Im like Yeah just work that out for me she asked for one more dance andim like ya, how the hell am i suppose to leave? and i said(CHORUS)yeah, yeah shory got down low and said come and get meyeah, yeah i got so caught up i forgot she told meyeah, yeah her and my girl used be the best of homiesyeah, yeah, next thing i knew she was all up on my screamin...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah , yeahx2[Lil' Jon:]Heeey! Luda!(Ludacris)Watch out!My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women all on the prowl,if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.man! Forget about the game I'm a spit thetruth, I won't stop till I get em in they birthday suits.So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off withthey clothes, they bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the rolls, if theyaint cutting then I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's.Me and Ush once more and we leaves em dead,we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say(CHORUS)yeah, yeah shorty got down low and said come and get meyeah, yeah i got so caught up i forgot she told meyeah, yeah her and my girl used be the best of homiesyeah, yeah, next thing i new she was all up on my screamin...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah , yeah x2(ludacris)take that and rewind it back,lil jon got the beat to make your booty go(clap)take that and rewind it back,usher got the voice to make your booty go(clap)take that and rewind it back, ludacris got the flow to make your booty go(clap)take that and rewind it back, lil jon got the beat to make your booty go (clap)常播的還有... The Final Cowndown (最後倒數)這首歌再以前CBA時代在比賽倒數終了前就會放但不管CBA或SBL放的都是配樂版的所以不清楚這是誰的歌還有林佑威唱的SBL片尾曲"每一秒"抓住每一秒加上太多的自在 放開矜持去吶喊身體動起來 不要在悶幫派 oh 火力全開讓感覺衝出來 衝過九霄雲之外這感受誰不愛 汗水拋開唉 愛就能精采Hing起來ㄞ 聽心臟的節拍ㄞ奔驣在血液的火焰 全都燃燒起來抓住每一秒 想顧著上半場每秒都需要 你的管顧擁抱抓住每一秒 用盡喉嚨和雙腳大聲笑用力跳把屋頂全都掀掉! 還有QUEEN的We will rock you We Will Rock YouBuddy you're a boy make a big noisePlayin' in the street gonna be a big man some dayYou got mud on yo' faceYou big disgraceKickin' your can all over the placeSingin''We will we will rock youWe will we will rock you'Buddy you're a young man hard manShoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some dayYou got blood on yo' faceYou big disgraceWavin' your banner all over the place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Buddy you're an old man poor manPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some dayYou got mud on your faceYou big disgraceSomebody better put you back into your place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Everybody'We will we will rock you''We will we will rock you'Alright還有頑皮豹喔!!

Source(s): 之前回答別人的
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

* ***** http://*****

[電子遊戲]

拉霸、水果盤、7PK、5PK

[運彩遊戲]

棒球、籃球、足球、網球、冰球、各種體育經典賽事

[真人遊戲]

百家樂、21點、骰寶、輪盤、牌九、三公、輪盤、翻攤、牛牛、二八杠

[對戰遊戲]

台灣麻將、德州撲克、骰盅吹牛、四支刀、鬥地主、十三支、二八槓、暗棋、接龍

[彩球遊戲]

香港六合、台灣樂透、今彩539、樂合彩、大陸時時彩、基諾彩、北京賽車、賽狗、賽馬、指數

[優惠活動]

1. 新舊會員儲值就送500點

2. 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

***** http://*****

歡迎免費體驗試玩!!

線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊 ~

• Enigma
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The Final Cowndown (最後倒數)

歐洲合唱團

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

哈哈哈~

對...

你說的那首應該就是

等登 等登 等登 等登~~

那是亞瑟小子的沒錯~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

放的音樂很多阿!

像是Usher-yeah

Cirar-Goodies

Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl

J.Lo-Get right

蔡依林-野蠻遊戲

你說的那首應該是亞瑟的Yeah~!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.