Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

英文高手幫幫忙呀@@”

不知道要選瞎米答案比較好!~請大家幫幫忙~4.Jack was late for school today because he didn’t _______ the school bus.A.get  B.catch C.chase D.keep5.Alice and I have many things in common. We are about the _____ age, height,and even weight.A. special   B.different   C.kind  D.same6.The fruit juice she made for us tasted ________.A. deliciously  B.well C.good  D.wonderfully7. Kent;”_______ we met before? You look so familiar.”Lily:” I don’t think so.”A.     Are  B.Have  C.did D.were8.Before the exam started,the student behind me asked,”_____ I borrow a pen from you?”A. should  B.would  C.May D.will9.Eating too ____ sugar is bad for your teeth and health. Besides,it will make you fat.A. more  B.many C.much D.most10. Now I _______ you name! You are Davis Jones,right?A. remember  B. am remembering  C.remembering D.will remember 11. We can make dinner for the guests at home _____--  take them to a restaurant. Which do you think is better?A. and  B. but  C.nor  D.or12. I have two rulers. If you don’t have one, you are welcome to use one of _____--.A. my  B.mine C.me D. my ruler13. The car is all covered with mud. I’ll have the maid _________ it right away.A. wash  B.to wash  C.washing  D.washes14. Please wait patiently.  They will be here ________  a  few minutes.A. at   B.for  C.in   D.after15. Mr.Lin used to work in that food company, but he doesn’t work there __________.A. anyway  B. anymore  C.again  D.anywhere5. The Browns now live ___ A. ate  B.in C.on  D.by6. When the dinner party was over, my wife and  I rushed home and went right to bed because  _______ of us were tired.7. A carpenter is a person _____ is skilled at making and repairing wooden objects.A. he who  B.he C. that he  D.who8. Learning all these new words ___- not easy for  a young child like Mary.A. do  B.are  C.is  D. am9. You’d better tell  Mom the truth, _____ she won’t trust you anymore.A. or  B.because  C.and  D.but10.Don was thirsty after running for 2 straight hours, so he drank _____ water.A. lot of  B.many  C. a lot  D.some11._____ it over for a few days and tell me your  decision next week.A. to think  B. think  C.thinking  D. be thinking.12. It’s so hot outside.  Let’s _____ on a picnic. Let’s stay home and enjoy some ice-cream instead.A. not B. not go  C.don’t go  D.go not13.The stray dog ran so ____ that the dogcatcher ,who had been running after it for an hour,decided to give up.A.fast  B.fastly C.quick D.soon14.Rice,which is a major food source in many countries,grows well in hot and _ climate.A. foggy  B.freezing  C.cloudy  D.humid15 .I didn’t carry enough ____ so  I had to use my credit card to pay for the meal.A.energy B.food  C.price D.cash               39 Main Street. You can drop in on them sometime.              

Rating
  • 楓舞
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

4.Jack was late for school today because he didn’t _______ the school bus.

B.catch

5.Alice and I have many things in common. We are about the _____ age, height,and even weight.

D.same

6.The fruit juice she made for us tasted ________.

C.good

7. Kent;”_______ we met before? You look so familiar.”

Lily:” I don’t think so.”

B.Have

8.Before the exam started,the student behind me asked,”_____ I borrow a pen from you?”

C.May

9.Eating too ____ sugar is bad for your teeth and health. Besides,it will make you fat.

C.much

10. Now I _______ you name! You are Davis Jones,right?

A. remember

11. We can make dinner for the guests at home _____-- take them to a restaurant. Which do you think is better?

D.or

12. I have two rulers. If you don’t have one, you are welcome to use one of _____--.

B.mine

13. The car is all covered with mud. I’ll have the maid _________ it right away.

A. wash

14. Please wait patiently. They will be here ________ a few minutes.

C.in

15. Mr.Lin used to work in that food company, but he doesn’t work there __________.

B. anymore

5. The Browns now live ___

___之後應該還有句子吧!應該還有個名詞

不然沒辦法選!(如果後面是接地方,應該是選(B))

6. When the dinner party was over, my wife and I rushed home and went right to bed because _______ of us were tired.

沒有選項?應該是both吧!

7. A carpenter is a person _____ is skilled at making and repairing wooden objects.

D.who

8. Learning all these new words ___- not easy for a young child like Mary.

C.is

9. You’d better tell Mom the truth, _____ she won’t trust you anymore.

A. or

10.Don was thirsty after running for 2 straight hours, so he drank _____ water.

D.some

11._____ it over for a few days and tell me your decision next week.

B. think

12. It’s so hot outside. Let’s _____ on a picnic. Let’s stay home and enjoy some ice-cream instead.

B. not go

13.The stray dog ran so ____ that the dogcatcher ,who had been running after it for an hour,decided to give up.

A.fast

14.Rice,which is a major food source in many countries,grows well in hot and _ climate.

D.humid

15 .I didn’t carry enough ____ so I had to use my credit card to pay for the meal.

D.cash

2005-06-08 20:46:05 補充:

如果是C的話,應該是Did we "meet" before而不是"met"

所以要選B(have)才會加p.p.(met)

Source(s): 自己(高二生)
  • 這不是全民英檢模擬試題測的題目嘛?

• 2 decades ago

B.catch

D.same

C.good

Lily:” I don’t think so.”

B.Have

C.May

C.much

A. remember

D.or

B.mine

A. wash

C.in

B. anymore

5. The Browns now live ___

A. ate B.in C.on D.by

(the question is not finished), but most likely B

Answer: both

D.who

C.is

A. or

A. lot of

B. think

C.don’t go

A.fast

D.humid

D.cash

2 decades ago

樓上的,

第七題應該是C。