有關旅行的英文歌

請問…有什麼英文歌是跟旅行有關的

比較簡單的 易懂的 讓英文程度不高的人唱的...

老歌還流行音樂都可.......謝謝

3 Answers

Rating
  • maya
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hotel California      Eagles

    加州旅館      老鷹合唱團

    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair

    在漆黑荒涼的高速公路上,涼風吹散了我的頭髮

    Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air

    科裏塔斯溫熱的氣息,在空中嫋嫋上升

    (浩:也有翻譯成下面的:“空氣中飄來仙人掌的溫暖的氣味”,我想是因爲上面一句有人翻譯爲:在黑暗的沙漠高速公路上)

    Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light

    擡頭極目遠方,看見微微閃爍的燈光

    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim

    我的頭腦變得沈重,我的視線越發模糊

    I had to stop for the night

    必須停下來了,尋找過夜的地方

    There she stood in the doorway;

    她就站在門廊

    I heard the mission bell

    佈道的鐘聲在我耳邊迴響

    And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"

    我心中暗念,“還不知道這裏是地獄還是天堂”

    Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way

    這時她點起一根蠟燭,給我前面引路

    There were voices down the corridor,

    走廊深處一陣陣歌聲回蕩

    I thought I heard them say...

    我想我聽見他們在唱。。。

    "Welcome to the Hotel California

    "歡迎來到加州旅館

    Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face

    多麽可愛的地方, 多麽可愛的臉龐

    Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California

    加州旅館如此多的客房

    Any time of year, you can find it here "

    一年四季無論何時何候,你都可以在這找到地方"

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

    帶著彷彿如紗般纏繞的心思,她開著一輛梅塞德斯•賓士

    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

    還帶著許多漂亮迷人的小夥子,她都喚他們叫朋友

    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

    在庭院裏他們舞的多歡,揮灑著夏日甜味的香汗

    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

    有人狂舞中喚起回憶,而有人狂舞著是爲了忘記

    So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine"

    於是我把主人召喚,“請給我來點酒”

    He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'

    他說,“自1969年我們這就再沒那東西了”

    And still those voices are calling from far away,

    而那些聲音依然遠遠傳來,

    Wake you up in the middle of the night

    令人在午夜也會驚醒

    Just to hear them say...

    只聽得他們在唱。。。

    “Welcome to the Hotel California

    “歡迎來到加州旅館

    Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face

    多麽可愛的地方,多麽可愛的臉龐

    They livin' it up at the Hotel California

    在加州旅館他們縱情狂歡

    What a nice surprise, bring your alibis”

    多麽美妙的驚奇呀,爲你帶來想要的藉口!”

    Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice

    天花板上的鏡子,冰上粉紅色的香檳

    And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'

    這時她說,“我們其實不過是這裏的囚徒,甘心被自己所驅使”

    And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast

    然後在主人房間裏,他們聚集在盛宴前

    They stab it with their steely knives,

    揮舞著鋼制的刀叉

    But they just can't kill the beast

    但卻就是不能刺死野獸

    Last thing I remember, I was running for the door

    我記得我做的最後一件事是跑向大門

    I had to find the passage back to the place I was before

    我必須尋找來時的路回到從前的地方

    'Relax,' said the night-man,“ We are programmed to receive.

    “放鬆點,”值夜的說到,“我們安排好了接收,

    You can checkout any time you like,

    你可以在喜歡的時候結帳,

    but you can never leave!”

    但你卻永遠無法離開!”

  • 信義
    Lv 5
    2 decades ago

    應該是500 miles吧!!

  • 2 decades ago

    有啊..像Country Road, 100 Miles...那些都滿簡單的而且也還不錯聽啦...

    Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.