Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯一下....急須...今天晚上就要...拜脫

我的興趣很簡單,我喜歡逛街.唱歌.跟朋友聊天....等等!!有空的時後我會在家彈鋼琴,我喜歡買東西,尤其是衣服,我唱歌雖然不是很好聽,但唱歌可以讓我發洩情緒,我喜歡跟朋友在一起,跟他們在一起我沒有壓力,他們也會給我很多不同的意見。

我以後想當一位心理醫生,因為現在有好多人,因為心情不好就自殘或跳樓,我希望可以幫助他們走出悲傷,幫他們找出發洩情緒的方法,所以我要更努力求學以,後才可以幫助他們。

阿哩阿鬥你們3為哩....我以經選~~少一根筋~~ 滴文章哩><但都謝謝你們...

~~少一根筋~~

你ㄉ翻液應該不是從翻譯機李直接打出來的ㄅ...所以雖然我看ㄅ懂文法..還是讓我超感動ㄉ!!!!

Rating
    Best Answer

我的興趣很簡單,我喜歡逛街.唱歌.跟朋友聊天....等等!!有空的時後我會在家彈鋼琴,我喜歡買東西,尤其是衣服,我唱歌雖然不是很好聽,但唱歌可以讓我發洩情緒,我喜歡跟朋友在一起,跟他們在一起我沒有壓力,他們也會給我很多不同的意見。 As far as my hobby is concerned, I like going shopping, singing, chatting with my friends, etc.  When I am at leisure, I will play the piano at home.  I like to go shopping, especially buying some clothes.  Even though my voice is not quite good, I think singing songs will help me become relieved.  I like to be with my friends.  I don't have any pressure when I am with them; they often give me a lot of different opinions.我以後想當一位心理醫生,因為現在有好多人,因為心情不好就自殘或跳樓,我希望可以幫助他們走出悲傷,幫他們找出發洩情緒的方法,所以我要更努力求學以,後才可以幫助他們。I like to be a psychology doctor, because there are a lot of people killing themselves just for bad moods.  I hope I will help them out of sorrow and help them find ways to calm down themselves.  Therefore, I should study harder so that I can help them in the future.

Source(s): 問了外文系的妹妹...
  • 瑜芳

My interest is very simple, I like going shopping. Sing. Chat with the friend ....Wait a moment! ! I will stay at home and play the piano when there is the empty one, I will like doing shopping, especially the clothes, it is not very pleasant that I sing, can let me give vent to mood to sing, I like staying with the friend, stay with them I have no pressure, they will give me a lot of different suggestions too. I want as a psychological doctor afterwards, because there are many people now, because it is since incomplete to feel blue or jump out of the building, sad that I hope to help them to go out of, help them to find out the method to give vent to mood , so it want I it go to school hard even more with,and then not just it can have helped by they.

My interest is very simple, I like window-shopping Sings Chats with the friend... ! ! After has spatial time me to be able to play the piano in the home, I like buying the thing, clothes, I sing in particular although is not very pleasant to hear, but sings may let me give vent to the mood, I like with the friend in the same place, does not have the pressure together with them in me, they also can give me very many different opinions.

I later will want to work as a psychological doctor, because the present has many people, because the mood will not be good on the autonomy or jumps from an upper story, I hoped will be allowed to help them to go out sadly, will help them to discover gives vent to the mood method, therefore I will have diligently to study by, latter only then will be allowed to help them.

Source(s): 往路

My interest is easy, I like to go shopping. {I of the interest is easy, I like to go shopping.} Sing a song.Chat with the friend....Etc.!!Free I can play the piano at home after hour, I like to buy the thing, particularly clothes, I sing a song although is not very pretty, sing a song and can let me vent the motion, I like to follow together, the friend follows them together me and has no pressure, they also can give my lot of different opinionses. {Free I can play the piano at home after hour, I like to buy the thing, particularly clothes, I sing a song although is not very pretty, sing a song and can let me vent the motion, I like to follow together, the friend follows them together me and has no pressure, they are meetings also to my lot of different opinionses. / Free I can play the piano at home after hour, I like to buy the thing, particularly clothes, I sing a song although is not very pretty, sing a song and can let me vent the motion, I like to follow together, the friend follows them together me and without pressure, they also can give my lot of different opinionses.}

Source(s): 譯言堂