Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文問答!!!

1.What are the causes of global warming?

2.What can we do to protect our environment?

3.What’s your view on organ transplant? Would you be an organ donor?

我要簡單的回答

1.Describe one predicament you were in. (Please include time, place, people, problem, solution and other details).

2.Describe a famous person you like and the reasons why you like the person.

8.Do you think the media in your country does a good job of reporting the news? Why or why not?

7.What has been the biggest news story so far this year? (Please give details about the story.)

可以的話這幾題也幫個忙

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.Describe one predicament you were in. (Please include time, place, people, problem, solution and other details). I was caught in the elevator yesterday afternoon in my apartment building. Luckily, the rescue team showed up within a few minutes. It was scaring.2.Describe a famous person you like and the reasons why you like the person. I like Bill Clinton because he is appealing and humorous. 8.Do you think the media in your country does a good job of reporting the news? Why or why not? I believe the media is good in Taiwan because it dares to broadcast the truth.7.What has been the biggest news story so far this year? (Please give details about the story.) I heard the biggest news of this year yesterday. President Chen wanted to have dialogue with Mainland Chinese. 1.What are the causes of global warming? People’s ignorance is the real cause of global warming.2.What can we do to protect our environment? Thinking Globally and acting locally.3.What’s your view on organ transplant? Would you be an organ donor?It’s mutually beneficial to support organ transplant. I signed up as an organ donor last year.“As human-caused biodiversity loss and climate disruption gain ground, we need to keep our sights clear and understand that the measure of a threat is not a matter of whether it is made on purpose, but of how much loss it may cause. It's an ancient habit to go after those we perceive to be evil because they intended to do harm. It's harder, but more effective, to "go after," meaning to more effectively educate and socialize, those vastly larger numbers of our fellow humans who are not evil, but whose behavior may in fact be far more destructive in the long run." (Ed Ayres, editor of Worldwatch magazine, Nov/Dec 2001)