Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

一則小笑話..誰能幫我翻全英文

一輛汽車撞上了安全島,路人跑上前去把車內的人救出來。

有一位女士首先到達現場,可是被另一個男士一手推到後面,厲聲說:「這位女士,請讓開!我學過急救。」

那女士看了她一會兒,上前拍了拍他的肩:「對不起,萬一你要找醫生的話,我就在你

後面。」

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

An automobile hit the safety island,The passer-by runs goes forward to rescue the vehicle in person。Some woman first arrives the scene,Back but is advanced by another gentleman,talk harshly:「lady,get out of the way,please!I have studied the first aid。」

That lady looked him a little while,Went forward to pat his shoulder:「Excuse me,If you must look for doctor's speech,I back you。」

Source(s): 淺見
    2 decades ago

請問這笑話的笑點是??

• 2 decades ago

An automobile knocks the safety island, the passerby runs forward and rescues out the person in the car. A lady reaches the scene at first, but pushed to behind all alone by another man, Li Shag says: ' this lady, please get out of the way! I have studied first aid. ' That lady has seen her for a moment, go forward and pat his shoulder: ' the sorry, looked for the doctor in case you, not here just in I you behind. '

Source(s): 我的大腦
    2 decades ago

我也覺得有點冷...是做簡報要用的開場白嗎還是什麼?要不要考慮翻譯別的?

• 2 decades ago

這笑話有點冷